In Your Room, Loserthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

I don't understand... john goes offline when the lesson ends?! :huh: Shouldn't he be coming online when it ends? I don't understand!

:wave: Hi Emma.

If any of you have a chance to see a documentary called Touch The Sound you MUST watch it. It is so amazing. :up:

I actually downloaded it awhile ago, and I haven't sat down to watch it yet. It's about a deaf classical percussionist, right?

That documentary sounds interesting Justin, a deaf percussionist? :hmm: I don't know how that would work. Wow.

It is really amazing. She goes around the world making sounds with the most unique things. She says she can't hear the music through her ears but can still hear and feel it through her body. :up:

Things like that are just incomprehensible to me, it's a completely different way of living isn't it? I was discussing with someone the other day how blind people dream, apparently they dream in sounds and smells and feelings - and sometimes even colour. I can't even imagine dreaming like that.

Things like that are just incomprehensible to me, it's a completely different way of living isn't it? I was discussing with someone the other day how blind people dream, apparently they dream in sounds and smells and feelings - and sometimes even colour. I can't even imagine dreaming like that.

Yeah, it is. It would be so strange to dream like that. It would feel so supernatural, you know? Personally, I have expansive dreams that seem to last days with vivid images and deep, lush stories. If you're blind, do your dreams have stories?

I was studying till 1 am, and then was woken up at 6 by somebody's car alarm that the owner did not hear as she lives on the other side of the building. It went for a solid 40 mnts or so. :mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom