In Yoda We Trust?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Jedi" is probably a mix of the following:

- Geeks who, hungering for spiritual food, lap up psuedo philosophical ramblings from "wise" movie characters. Look for the Matrix to start a new "religion".

- Star Wars fans who think a good laugh is more important than properly responding to a census form.

it is actually a movement of people who are offended by the census agency asking the question. at least that is the core of the movement. im sure there are many who do it because it is funny. but there was an actual point to the answer at one point.

thats why statscan, the government census angency, regrets asking the question and is considering its value in the future.

It sounds about as valid as many other religions.

I heard someone make a commentary about the evolution of civilization on earth.

He posed the question that if a space traveler arrived here and found various groups of earth inhabitants killing each other.

And claiming that some invisible non-human being up in the sky told them to do it. He certainly would conclude that we were not very evolved or civilized.

We must always remember the wisdom of the Jedi master Yoda: "Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."

nbcrusader said:
"Jedi" is probably a mix of the following:

- Geeks who, hungering for spiritual food, lap up psuedo philosophical ramblings from "wise" movie characters. Look for the Matrix to start a new "religion".

Wow...since I fall into this category...I now understand your lack of response to my "Matrix" thread in FYM.

Mrs. Edge, I posted a similar thread in FYM a few months ago, not much response there.

Back
Top Bottom