In the words of Kramer: "I'M OUT."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

that is uncalled for. :eyebrow:

and guys, there's a line between saying buh-bye and ripping this guy a new one. some have crossed it. basically, i'm saying pretty much what axver said.

I didn't cross anything:
he originally said, and I quote: "In the words of Kramer: I'm Out".
now, he's referring to the episode of "Seinfeld", a sit-com, in which there's a contest to see who can go the longest without masterbating. Kramer can't contain himself, masterbates, and then rules himself out of the contest by throwing money down on the table and declaring "I'm Out".
I was simply referring to the posters original comment, which I think was on topic, not meant to offend, and wasn't about coldplay.

p.s. I don't even remember any of blahblah's posts.

JOFO said:

I didn't cross anything:
he originally said, and I quote: "In the words of Kramer: I'm Out".
now, he's referring to the episode of "Seinfeld", a sit-com, in which there's a contest to see who can go the longest without masterbating. Kramer can't contain himself, masterbates, and then rules himself out of the contest by throwing money down on the table and declaring "I'm Out".
I was simply referring to the posters original comment, which I think was on topic, not meant to offend, and wasn't about coldplay.

p.s. I don't even remember any of blahblah's posts.

I thought it was funny. Yea, maybe she hasnt seen it...Cause I wanst offended.

Sicy said:

Who said we got paid? I wish!

What??

You aren't getting ginormous checks from Elvis??

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take a spin in my Ferrari and go buy diamonds for the dude screaming obscenities in front of Subway.

"...and we're back with jack hanna..."

"where are the cameras?"

:laugh:

This person nicknamed disneygal at Live Journal made this icon:

Merv.gif

Most people who registered on U2.com seem pretty pissed off at the service there whereas most people here are fairly satisfied with the (reasonably priced) premium memership.

And bringing up the fake Edge thing is just SO last year.:wink:

JOFO said:
it doesn't matter if you're referring to a television show or not. you don't talk or joke about masturbation on the forums.

but whatever, talk about whatever you want. i'm getting sick and tired of everyone ganging up on me and screaming at me every time i dare to tell someone they're out of line or i close a thread.

financeguy said:
Most people who registered on U2.com seem pretty pissed off at the service there whereas most people here are fairly satisfied with the (reasonably priced) premium memership.

And bringing up the fake Edge thing is just SO last year.:wink:

Now... if Interference could give us premium access to U2 tickets... :drool:

U2.con and its bunch of incompetent baboons would then immediately disappear due to lack of traffic.

WildHoneyAlways said:
Wasn't he just complaining about changing his name? Perhaps he'll be back with a new name. :shifty:

ZING! ONE person! Congratulations...

No, of course I can't leave Interference...it's too good a place to chat and I don't think I'd ever find a better place to discuss U2...And now, an explanation...The first post in this thread was written at the height of quite a bad mood...so I perhaps exagerrated there a fair bit...read on to get the full story on it, to put it one way...:huh:

I thought I'd just vent my frustrations under that name once more, so I could get it all off my chest then chuck my username in for this new one, hopefully on a clean slate? :ohmy: ...Without having to let my bullshit 'opinion' of what I didn't fully understand get in the way of me having a good time just discussing U2, as I've done all this time...?

The reasons- hear me out on these...

1. When asking to change my name, i was informed it's actually quite tricky and the only practical method is to just create a brand new one...I don't see a problem with that.
If it means having my proper name here that people will probably be more happy to say and rolls off the tongue a lot easier than 'Blahblahblah'...then so be it, I don't care about a measly post count.

2. Probably more important that number 1, but...I realised before posting this thread that $12 is a pitiful amount of money...and even MORE so when you convert it to my native currency of GB£...however, I think it's just laziness and a great mistrust for paying over the internet that really did cloud my judgement on that one...[I can explain why I don't trust internet business in another thread...] so that takes care of that...

3. No excuse but I guess I've just taken my frustration out on the mods when they come and do the job they volunteer to do. Not fair on them, and hardly a proper way to deal with the day-to-day woes I currently face [coming to a 'Zoo Confessionals' near you...] so apologies to them...<endgrovel>

4. I think if I start again fresh I can probably get on a bit better with those I've fallen foul of recently and in the past... PLUS find out from this thread who never held me in high regard anyway and just avoid them...:wink:

...so now I can (hopefully) get on here fully understanding those in charge and not question them without addressing the facts first. I acted pathetically and in rather bad taste, completely dismissing the views, opinions and reasons of others, so for that I offer my apologies. Whether you accept them is another matter, entirely up to you...

see you around, i guess...that is unless you guys want to take this thread on another ten pages of 'You stupid bastard!!' :mad:
...i'm sure there's a long queue...:eyebrow:...Moderators to the left, regulars to right, single file and no pushing!

:lock::dance::lock:

No offence, gareth brown. But I kinda liked the name blahblahblah.

Oh and..... I knew you'd be back!!! No one can ever leave completely... EVER! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom