In the name of LOVE ( and MUSCLE ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
i have changed my avatar back to :edge:

my original avatar

from one hero to another-

It's really about the music folks...nothing more. The reason I come here, and you two :lol:

So I free this for you all, free that and this and too

Love me, kill me;

show me the stream
the clouds can't hide
the fields your hands
will never find

take me where
a valley hides the sun
rugged mountains, ice capped
where children have fun

your smile knows
what thoughts won't regret
the beauty of GOD's earth
we can never forget

_____

I :heart: you all

____

*this is for everyone of you with children; Rafmed and Diamond and others, will pray for that better place we can make for them:heart:

Last edited:
I was beginning to notice the two merging anyways. Seemed like LM was becoming Z and vice versa.....I was becoming :confused:

I want a book of your poetry, Z. You're a very talented writer.

To answer your question Mrs. Rose, I am a Gemini (june 18th) and we are supposed to have dual (if not multiple ) personalities.

Oh, if you call what I do poetry :lol: it is all in my head. No book, my mother has had some stuff published, though. I cannot ever compete with the talent amongst us in Dream Out Loud. I am but a pretender here.

Last edited:
DOnt be silly about DOL ZE.
You should write more there.

Salomey has the same bday as one of my best friends and you have the same as my other. Freaky...

its ok if you want to be one, ze, i have a purty holster and skirt set that would look great on you.

KhanadaRhodes said:

are you sure? last time i saw you out on the range, you looked more like a cowgirl. are you a drag queen? :wink:

What range?

Actually, I like to dress up as a french maid or a Vegas showgirl from time to time.

Cowgirl said:
its ok if you want to be one, ze, i have a purty holster and skirt set that would look great on you.

Thanks, I can't wait to get them. DO you by chance still have that whip?

____

:der:

I do still have the G.W.B. avatar waiting in the wings, available should I choose to put him back up.

:der:
______

:D

______

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom