IN NO ORDER, what are your top 6 Radiohead albums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. OK Computer
2. Pablo Honey
3. The Bends
4. Amnesiac
5. I Might Be Wrong
6. Hail to the Thief

1 pablo honey
2 kid a
3 ok computer
4 hail to the thief
5 amnesiac

i don't own the bends so i don't know where i'd put that.

1. OK Computer
2. The Bends
3. Kid A
4. HTTT
5. Amnesiac
6. Pablo Honey

HeadsOnSticks said:

so, how come I'M the only one to list kid a as their fave?

Your list is identical to mine even though I didn't post it (because I got the joke :D ). Kid A #1. I never leave home without it.

Salome said:

Get it? By abstaining he's revealing his ignorance towards album titles! Which truly is a sad, sad gesture... considering the repetitive monotony of this thread, one would assume that an individual would be able to ascertain the identity of the titles in question.

Quite possibly, it could have been a blackout, and said individual may have not been able to finish their list in time before the powerbar left its function to be desired. As well, the writer may have actually dropped dead, which is a much more comforting thought than the listless ineptitude outlined in the first scenario.

Further, wolves may have entered this person's cottage, severing the power, and then eating the man as he typed those few numbers... numbers without accentuation. Then again, the wolves just may have ate the part of his brain that interprets lettering... admittedly though, that is the least likely of the scenarios.

No, it's more likely that wolves ate his left foot and tongue while the individual was falling down, in an attempt to repair the powerbar. But not before they removed his autonomic nervous system with the loose wires cluttering the powerless workstation. Thereby rendering the footless mumbling man without motor capability, and quite possibly rational thought. It's at about this time the man figures that he could have purchased a voice-recognition system, but then again it would have been moot given the fact that he can't walk or talk in any sensical way...

Oh wait. Now I get it!

That's fucking hilarious.

:up:

GARY#2 said:
Oh wait. Now I get it!

That's fucking hilarious.

:up:
it's far from hilarious
even Thom York's lyrics are straightforward compared to the complex web of words my brain weaves
you just don't get it

maybe if you read this thread every other day for a year you will start to appreciate my work of art

ART !!!!!!!

I get the joke, but I can't resist ranking my Radiohead faves for all to see. And yes, I've got Kid A #1 by a long shot.

1. Kid A
2. OK Computer
3. Hail to the Thief
4. The Bends
5. Amnesiac
6. Pablo Honey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom