IN NO ORDER, what are your top 6 Radiohead albums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HeartlandGirl said:
I get the joke, but I can't resist ranking my Radiohead faves for all to see. And yes, I've got Kid A #1 by a long shot.

1. Kid A

atta girl! :wave:
some people think it's weird to have kid a as your favorite, but i cannot explain how the opening chords of eiirp reached out from the speakers and grabbed me. it was truly spiritual.

HeadsOnSticks said:

atta girl! :wave:
some people think it's weird to have kid a as your favorite, but i cannot explain how the opening chords of eiirp reached out from the speakers and grabbed me. it was truly spiritual.

I'm right there with you. I want every CD to open with EIIRP.

I think it's weird not to have Kid A as your favorite. I assumed it was everyone's favorite! I never get tired of it.

Agreed. I'm always surprised when people say they like another Radiohead album better. I just can't understand why... :D

There's nothing like the line "Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon" to set the tone for your album. There's no better song than How to Disappear Completely. Kid A sends me floating around the room. Idioteque has me doing the freaky weird Thom dance. I really like Motion Picture Soundtrack for a closer. The National Anthem is the coolest song my brain has ever had trouble comprehending. That album is just incomparable.

By the way, I picked up I Might Be Wrong tonight at the record store. :heart:

Last edited:
HeartlandGirl said:
Agreed. I'm always surprised when people say they like another Radiohead album better. I just can't understand why... :D

There's nothing like the line "Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon" to set the tone for your album. There's no better song than How to Disappear Completely. Kid A sends me floating around the room. Idioteque has me doing the freaky weird Thom dance. I really like Motion Picture Soundtrack for a closer. The National Anthem is the coolest song my brain has ever had trouble comprehending. That album is just incomparable.

By the way, I picked up I Might Be Wrong tonight at the record store. :heart:

I could not agree more...every word could be mine!

Currently I am addicted to the I Might Be Wrong version of "Idioteque." There is something so satisfying about singing along with that version, at the top of my lungs, in the car. :D I particularly love screaming the 'ice age coming ice age coming' part. I know I must look like a freak in my car. :huh:

:laugh: Singing along with the IMBW version of Idioteque in the car? I'll have to try that tomorrow while I'm out Christmas shopping...

:up: looking like a freak in your car :up:

In this order:

Ok Computer
Hail To the Thief
The Bends
Kid A
Amnesiac
Pablo Honey

Last edited:
joyfulgirl said:

I want every CD to open with EIIRP.

My alarm clock is programmed to play EIIRP. I think it's a great way to wake up in the morning.

i got the joke, but 3ill also giev mine in order :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry:

1 httt
2 amnesiac
3 kid a
4 ok computer
5 the bends
6 pablo honey

as you can see im fairly confident that their next effort will be their best up to date :wink:

Back
Top Bottom