In a big testje dreams stay with you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rono said:
O, popmartijn. You should see this :sad: Cd`s from 2.99 and up O boy.

:hyper:

Do they have those shops in New York and Washington too? :hyper:

*starts thinking of taking with him an extra suitcase which is empty on the flight to the USA but full on the way back*

:D

RosieHS said:
Rono, please do share the name and location of this cd shop. I would love to go there one day - I love way cool music!

BTW, we need a gardener - we have big plans with little gardening skills. And boy, where will we find the time - what, with raising five boys... LOL!
It is called CD source. They have a traditional section also. They have Turkey`s music also,...:ohmy: :laugh:

Looking forward to work in the garden with you and your hubby in the future :love:

Last edited:
Popmartijn said:

:hyper:

Do they have those shops in New York and Washington too? :hyper:

*starts thinking of taking with him an extra suitcase which is empty on the flight to the USA but full on the way back*

:up: You better do that,..do a internet search before you go. This American city`s are so big, you need to know where the records shops are, because before you know it, you are wandering around :huh:

If I am able to obtain any sort of plants I will let you know :D

btw, on our radio station here they keep playing Big Country songs, everytime I hear it I think of you, Ewen and Rono, haha, that sounds really bad, but you guys always talk about them :lmao:

I'm going to Dublin!!! :hyper:

Well, I knew I was going before, but tonight I arranged everything! :up:

Now, when do the tickets arrive in my mailbox...? :uhoh:
:crack:

Rono, when you say they have turkeys music, do you mean music from turkey or do you mean DUSTIN THE TURKEY!!!! :hyper:

Every Irish person knows him!!! :lmao: (and if they don't, they should)

Marty, I live 2.5 hours away from Dublin so if you want to come to Belfast if you have time, I would recommend it. :yes:

If you want to go sightseeing, I will, of course, recommend the crypts to you as I do to everyone. I just took the Spaniards so I could go too.

Lara Mullen said:
If I am able to obtain any sort of plants I will let you know :D

btw, on our radio station here they keep playing Big Country songs, everytime I hear it I think of you, Ewen and Rono, haha, that sounds really bad, but you guys always talk about them :lmao:
:sexywink:

Lara Mullen said:
Rono, when you say they have turkeys music, do you mean music from turkey or do you mean DUSTIN THE TURKEY!!!! :hyper:

Every Irish person knows him!!! :lmao: (and if they don't, they should)
Ehm,....music for mating turkey`s ?

How have you found talkign english and the accents over there, Rono?

I see rono but he is not talking :(

I think my tutors think I am really lazy (I am but I pretend I'm not). In my modern novel class for French today our tutor waas tellign us how important it is that we all read, he said that the final year students in Level 3 were at a student meeting last week with the French dept and he said they were saying that some of them pick their modules according to which ones have no literature or book reading involved. After hearing this witty piece of advice and wondering how I never thought of that I started chuckling away to myself. All of the lazy folk never go to class so I was stuck with the 4 swots today and as I was chuckling they were all shaking their heads in disapproval. He said something about how he was glad they were looking surprised and people took this book reading stuff seriously. :silent: At the start of the semester he asked us what modules we did last year and I'm the only person who did Spanish and I did a module that involved reading Golden age plays and drama, he asked what the reading was like and I said for his module there was less reading and he heard me wrong and thought I said there was too much. Now everytime he mentions book length he'll say it's either long and I'll complain or I'll be happy it's short and everytime the word drama appears in something he points at me and shouts I'm looking at you, Laura, I'm looking! at! you!

He's really eccentric :lmao:

At least today I think I dazzled him when I was the only one talking, usually I just sit and look stunned because I'm never prepared.

I know. Tomorrow is my last day too. I'm supposed to be finishing some textual commentary and it's really awful. At least it's not being assessed. :D

I have now finished a blurb about the author having lulls and peaks in the novel to grab the readers attention and then let them absorb what they have just witnessed. I'm really obvious. :lol: Now I am delving straight in to the extract I have to talk about and have just talked about one of the characters changing the shape of silver plates. Riveting :drool:

:| Yesterday i decided to make a long walk of 4 hours but i forgot to tell ABEL. So i got home after she was home for her lunch. Why did you not tell me, i was worried and scared that you was lost or that something had happend to you was the first thing i heard :reject:

Sorry my love. I need to learn.

It sometime so hard. I am bored when she works at the late shift. No guitar, no team mates to train darts with, no friends to have a drink with :der: And i was only here for a couple of weeks. :laugh:

:sad: The most awfull thing i heard was when ABEL said. The first thing i did was to look at your suitecase if it was gone. I never will do that to her.

Rono said:

:sad: The most awfull thing i heard was when ABEL said. The first thing i did was to look at your suitecase if it was gone. I never will do that to her.

aw

:hug:

Rono said:
:hug: aww

(i was going to say this and then i saw lara said it too so i thought i'd at least mix up the order of the "aww" and :hug: smilie. :der:)

Maybe we are both :cute:

I think Khan and I do deserve the :cute: seal of approval :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom