In a big testje dreams stay with you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rono said:
I hope i don`t get beaten up because i forgot to buy paper towels :|

fryingpan.gif

:sexywink:

:shh: I had the most wonderfull talk with her today,..don`t tell her i liked it.

:reject:

Rono said:
:hmm: I wonder if the friends of ABEL still like me after my face looked like :shocked:
when they got a box to put in the leftovers from the dinner . This so not Dutch :laugh:
Ha! FYI: That "boxed" dinner is called a "doggie bag". And it is very common in these parts. And going "Dutch" in these parts isn't as popular as I'd like it to be. It's such an uncomfortable feeling when the party involved just sit there after a meal looking cluelessly at each other just waiting to see who'll pick up the tab. Most waiters will not split the check either - you're stuck doing the math in your head. Ugh!

Raise of hands those of you with calculators in your pocketbooks. LOL!

ABRO, there's a great BBQ joint here in Addison. Would you like to meet me for lunch (or dinner) sometime?

My local news just came on with breaking news about a high speed police chase in Dallas right now....did ABEL leave Rono with the car today? :hmm: :lol:

Just back from lunch at trinity hall ( or something like that ) :up: I don`t now why they called it Irish stew but it tasted well.

I did find something else at the virgin recordstore. A cd of Flock of seagulls - Listen. I was trying to find it for a long time. :up:

AFOSLP2.JPG

It has one of my all time favorites on it.

Wishing (If I Had A Photograph Of You)

It's not the way you look,
It's not the way that you smile.
Although there's something to them.
It's not the way you have your hair,
It's not that certain style;
It could be that with you.

If I had a photograph of you,
It's something to remind me.
I wouldn't spend my life just wishing.

It's not the make-up
And it's not the way that you dance,
It's not the evening sky.
It's more the way your eyes
are laughing as they glance
Across the great divide.

It's not the things you say
It's not the things you do
It must be something more
And if I feel this way for so long
Tell me is it all for nothing
Just don't walk out the door.

:hyper: I have my pictures now,......

Tomorrow,....second hand recordshop adventures :wave:

:up: it is nice to see things been done the different way,...well. Not so different as i thought though. I am still very pissed of to hear that there will not be a higher minimum wage. Not even the $ 1.10 in the next 18 months. :mad: come on, we talk about the people who need to work the hardest to earn enough money to keep a family runing.

Last edited:
:lol:

Seems you're already getting politically active over there Rono. Do you want to switch citizenship, so you can vote over there? :D

Popmartijn said:
:lol:

Seems you're already getting politically active over there Rono. Do you want to switch citizenship, so you can vote over there? :D
:laugh: Neh, there need to run a lot of water through the river before that happens but political talking is part of the soulsearching when i talk to my girlfriend.

Last edited:
RosieHS said:
ABRO, there's a great BBQ joint here in Addison. Would you like to meet me for lunch (or dinner) sometime?

Yeah, that sounds great,...i need to check with my manager though :up: I think it would be possible next friday but don`t pin me down on it . :sexywink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Whenever I go out with my friends for a meal, we always go dutch.

:up: i like to go dutch also but i still not figured out the rules of giving tips :der: I feel so stupid when my fellow eaters put some money on the plate,.ahh well. :laugh:

Rono said:
:up: i like to go dutch also but i still not figured out the rules of giving tips :der: I feel so stupid when my fellow eaters put some money on the plate,.ahh well. :laugh:
ahh it's easy. you just figure 20% of the total. as for when to tip, a general rule of thumb is to tip whenever a service is provided before money is expected. (eating at a sit-down restaurant, getting your hair cut, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom