*IMPORTANT* Do NOT do this!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Don't name your kids with names that rhyme. In example, "Terri Terry" or "John Johnson". It's just sad.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Also if you have twins, don't make them dress alike either.

My sister and I are Irish Twins and for some reason, my mom thought it was cute when we wore the same thing. And we were always refered to as "the girls"........

there I vented

------------------
Daisy
Love is a temple
Love's a higher law

AIM: daisyone75

Originally posted by z edge:
i dont believe you or her

What our names or the fact that we are irish twins?
wink.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
Daisy
Love is a temple
Love's a higher law

AIM: daisyone75

I don't know if this is true or not but I hear you're not supposed to give your children the same syllables in their first name and last name.

confused.gif
Opinions?

------------------
SlipStream Soul

My mom is a twin,and she told me that when she and her sister were little, people used to buy one gift for the both of them on their birthday. Now that really sucks big time.
mad.gif

where you from in Ireland Lilly?

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Originally posted by bonoman:
where you from in Ireland Lilly?

I'm Irish. Not the kind from Ireland though. I live in the States in Minnesota.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Never name your child Anita, just in case she ends up marrying someone with an obscure name, such as John Dick or something... cuz then shed be Anita Dick, and that just sounds wrong. She'd be ridiculed ever after.

Yeah, it would make her husband feel worthless.

------------------
?Economy is the basis of society. When the economy is stable, society develops. The ideal economy combines the spiritual and the material, and the best commodities to trade in are sincerity and love.? Morihei Ueshiba

[This message has been edited by chain (edited 04-13-2002).]

I know a guy named Chris Krist. WTF is wrong with his parents?

On an added note, my aunt's name was Donna Lee Mitchell, then she married Sean Donnelly..... I think that you can figure out what her married name is....

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

I once knew a guy named Francesco DiFrancesco. We just called him Frank. Poor guy.

And my neighbour: his name is Daniel Daniele. But in Italian, Daniel translates to Daniele, so his name is really Daniele Daniele. His parents ARE ITALIAN and they KNEW this, but they named him that nonetheless.

I once had a guy hit on me at a bar who was named Larry Barry VIII. There were seven Larry Barrys before him but they had to do it because it was a family name. Screw the family! There is no way I would torture a child like that.

Originally posted by J-Tree:
you're not supposed to give your children the same syllables in their first name and last name.

yeah. their wang will fall off, or if they're a girl, their boobies (heh...i had to call them that cuz i heard someone say that today...hadn't heard that word since the 3rd grade).
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom