I'm TOTALLY the fake edge, guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
And also I'm bonosbaby29, if such a person exists. Let's face it, it's not like i have a choice.

Guys, I'M DIGGING BEING FAKE EDGE. Can you feel it? Touch it. My wound, touch it. Fucking touch it.

I'm the fake edge, and I'm all ready to rock and roll like it's 1984.

It's NOT 1984, guys, just for the record.

But as if it was, is what I'm saying.

Guess what, guys? Guess what? I'm the Fake Edge. What do you think, what would you say about if the next album was like A MIX between AB and JT? Wouldn't that ROCK? Yeaaah...

Kieran McConville said:
And also I'm bonosbaby29, if such a person exists. Let's face it, it's not like i have a choice.

Guys, I'M DIGGING BEING FAKE EDGE. Can you feel it? Touch it. My wound, touch it. Fucking touch it.

I'm the fake edge, and I'm all ready to rock and roll like it's 1984.

It's NOT 1984, guys, just for the record.

But as if it was, is what I'm saying.

Guess what, guys? Guess what? I'm the Fake Edge. What do you think, what would you say about if the next album was like A MIX between AB and JT? Wouldn't that ROCK? Yeaaah...

:hyper:

Can you play Exit and Gloria on the next tour just cause we asked for it, huh, can ya??!??!??!?!??!!!!!!11OMG

guys
what you're all missing is how awesome it'd be if the new album sounded like it was a mix between achtung baby and joshua tree!!!

kieran, can you give us a few more details as to what you meant by that?! PLEASE?!?!

Or maybe salome can play edge. Hehe.

Zoomerang96, I'm glad you asked me that question. I guess, to elaborate, what I'm talking about is what it would sound like, if the next U2 album sounds like a combination of the sounds on their other two greatest albums, The Joshua Tree, and Achtung Baby.

Sort of a pot-pourri, if you will. Or a mashup, I guess. A mix of those two awesome records, is what I'm imagining.

yes i know, but what kind of elements are we talking about?

can you be more specific?

the passionate singing of 'Still Havent found what Im looking for', mixed with the slowmotion breakdown of 'Love is Blindness'.

Kieran McConville said:
the passionate singing of 'Still Havent found what Im looking for', mixed with the slowmotion breakdown of 'Love is Blindness'.

so what you're saying is, it'd be like the joshua tree meets achtung baby?!

i like it... i like it... yeah! i think you're onto something there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom