I'm OBSESSED with Lindsey Buckingham.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
It's true. I was in the car with one of my girlfriends the other day and she was playing Fleetwood Mac's new(ish) CD. And I was reminded of how :censored:ing cool Lindsey Buckingham is, but apparently he has this huge body of solo work that I know nothing about. Any recommendations?

Run out right now and buy his last solo record "Out of the Cradle." Pax, you will flip out its right up your alley. If you want, I'll burn you a copy and send it out 2morrow. It's very lush sounding. A lot of inspiration from WHitman's stuff. lemme know and I'll send it out.

I like him too. Great singer and guitarist, plus he was very sexay back in the day, which never hurts! :wink:

Is this the same Lindsey Buckingham that sang "Holiday Road" from those National Lampoon Vacation movies? My step-dad and I keep trying to figure it out. He says it isn't, I say it is. Anyone know?

:help:

Thanks!

:wave:

~J

Edgette said:
Is this the same Lindsey Buckingham that sang "Holiday Road" from those National Lampoon Vacation movies? My step-dad and I keep trying to figure it out. He says it isn't, I say it is. Anyone know?

:help:

Thanks!

~J

It is the same Lindsey Buckingham. He actually made a video for that tune.

MrBrau1 said:

It is the same Lindsey Buckingham. He actually made a video for that tune.

Thanks MrBrau1!!!

Ms. Hoover....my worm accidentally went into my mouth and I ate it. Can I have another one?

No Ralph. Put your head down and go to sleep.

Oh boy sleep!! That's where I'm a viking!!

~J

paxetaurora said:
He's still sexy if you ask me.

Yes. Yes he is. And he's wearing leather pants on the cover of the new album....I'm just sayin' :shifty:

And Out of the Cradle is a fine album. I don't have any of his other stuff, but I really do enjoy that cd.

Back
Top Bottom