I'm not ashamed to say I love...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why don't you just capitalize the entire song, and be done with it? :mad:

Yeah, so, anyway, I weep for a world where I should be ashamed to adore Earth, Wind & Fire, The Commodores, Simple Minds, Crocodile Rock. Even though I'm not a fan of Madonna, there are a handful of her songs that I love, love, love. Even The Spice Girls are fun pop that I really enjoy once a year or so.

So there.

VintagePunk said:
Why don't you just capitalize the entire song, and be done with it? :mad:

Yeah, so, anyway, I weep for a world where I should be ashamed to adore Earth, Wind & Fire, The Commodores, Simple Minds, Crocodile Rock. Even though I'm not a fan of Madonna, there are a handful of her songs that I love, love, love. Even The Spice Girls are fun pop that I really enjoy once a year or so.

So there.

I think I'm with you on that. I'm not ashamed of any of the above. Simple Minds, good lord. Who listed that?

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night!

tartan.gif

blueeyedgirl said:
And I'm not ashamed of my love for the Bay City Rollers.

They were my first favouritest group :heart:

Sometimes, I still even like KISS :wink: ...... Especially 'Sure Know Something'. Paul Stanley was such a spunk when I was 11!

:shifty:

Last edited:
TranceEnding said:

They were my first favouritest group :heart:

Sometimes, I still even like KISS :wink: ...... Especially 'Sure Know Something'. Paul Stanley was such a spunk when I was 11!

:shifty:

Ooh I love that too, and "Shandi"!!!!! Oh, and "Sunglasses" by Iggy Pop. So crap it's brilliant:love:

Saracene said:
I like that new Chad Kroeger/Santana song. I'm usually not embarrassed about anything I like, but this one baffles me because I *loathe* Chad Kroeger.

"Into The Night" is a great song. It would be amazing if it was sung by someone other than Chad Kroeger.

Back
Top Bottom