im new to the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

veghead

Princess
hi everyone *giggles*
first off id like to say that i feel like a huge dorky nerdy girl, starting her first day of forum school...knowing only a few people and wondering if those few people i do know will introduce me to all their friends and wondering if those friends will embrace me as the new girl?...the new girl dressed all in pink, with her new red rain boots on and her nervous smile, breaking through the long pieces of lemon sented dark brow hair, that had been neglectedly left hanging in her face. because we all know first impressions are important and we dont want to put our hair behind our ears in fear that someone will see and take it the wrong way and that from then on we will be know as being "into our appearance" and that would make us "stuck up snobs"
hahahaha
actually im very excited to finally be in forum and to be able to finally post is super exciting. i had put off registering for so long, cause the process was really intimidating and too many "big" words can scare me. but now that i am finally here im a lil nervous but mainly really happy to join the big family that i have heard so much about.
so hugs and kisses to my new forum family!!
AND about a million zillion kisses to the one who through his guilt trips and frustration finally convinced me to join...i love you!!!!
oh and if anyone has any advice on the forum life id love to hear some...cause right now, i know a whole lotta nothing!!
*kisses*
anne

Welcome veggie, you nerd!
wink.gif

*HUGS*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Welcome to Interference, veghead!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

hello anne and welcome to our (un)happy
biggrin.gif
home!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Welcome to the forum, Anne!
smile.gif
I remember you from the chat.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Hey there new girl!

------------------
"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked about the airplanes in the videos, and the airport pics on ATYCLB)

"Not just any band...the best band on the planet." - Bono

"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge about playing live

"There's still stuff left for us to do, and that's why we still do it." - Larry, 1998

Its about time, Veggie!
Great to see yet another vegetarian here!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Welcome.

Be sure to keep us posted of your every bowel movement, 50th Post, and include enormous amounts of 'smiley faces' and 'Tee Hee Hee's in your posts, and You'll get along fine!

Enjoy,

L.Unplugged

so glad you're here!
a_smil08.gif
Have fun!

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". Peace, U2 lovers ...from AdamGrrl

Back
Top Bottom