I'm listening to ____, what are YOU listening to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aardvark747 said:

Yertle...you ok where you live then? That's good. Was quite worried thinkin of the members on this board that may be affected by what's happened:(

Thanks for that. Singapore's been unaffected by the tidal waves, although there were apparently slight tremors in some parts of the island following the earthquake. It is a pretty scary thing to be happening.

right now im listenin to U2's HTDAAB!
"SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN" IS ON NOW!

BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM

yertle-the-turtle said:
Thanks for that. Singapore's been unaffected by the tidal waves, although there were apparently slight tremors in some parts of the island following the earthquake. It is a pretty scary thing to be happening.

No kidding-I've been through some nasty weather before, but that whole ordeal over there just dwarfs all my experiences significantly. So glad you're okay :hug:. Hope everything calms down there soon.

Anywho, on a happier note, I'm listening to the 80s channel..."Into The Night" by Benny Mardones is on right now.

Angela

I was thinking in yertle when I noticed that, nice to know that he's fine...

---

Sonic Youth - Unmade Bed

The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)

into:

The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #2 (Laika)

"they are like, the perfect band" - tinymixtapes.com

No music right now-my dad's flipping back and forth between the game with the Rams and the Eagles and this movie on TV, "Rosewood". Very interesting movie...very sad, too, though, 'cause it takes place during the height of the KKK and everything. Some people are just insane.

Anywho, back to the happier topic of music...

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom