im in love with a DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
also my hair gets lighter naturally in spring/summer. :)

wow, really? :ohmy: that just sounds so amazing to me! never heard something like that before.

my head's shakin, kafrun! more like bobbing to the Fly solo! :drool:

^^I've had my teeth hurt like that before actually, it sucks. go take a few advil. or maybe benadryl. the kind that makes you drowsy. :drunk:

^yeah just highlights from the sun I guess, get them from spending time outside. :cool:

blech I feel tired :crack:

Kayla, hope you feel better soon! :hug:

^ meh... don't feel bad! It's not like we're auditioning to be American Idol here! :lol:

We get several chances here! :crack: :wink:

^^ Zootles - That conjurs up an interesting image :lol:

^ Kayla - You should consider getting that looked at if it's on your right side and if it's pretty bad. Even if it goes away, it can still be serious. Not saying it is, you just want to be careful in case it's your appendix.

ugh...just gotta remember that hopefully we'll do one of my better loved songs and I'll get agood part....:sad:

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER ASHLEY IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAD THE EVERY ARTIST IS A CANNIBAL EVERY POET IS A THEIF LINE

what? you did?

oh AHAHAHAHAHH sux to be you

: pointandlaughatashleysmiley:

Ashley... is it? :wink: :wave:

Don't feel bad! It's bad luck that your comp crashed. Next week there'll be a new song! :)

bono_212 - That sucks you didn't get the part :hug: There will be other songs though, right? You're more brave than I am. I'd never want anyone to hear me sing :huh: :lol:

No. :( I've been thinking of moving to a better job for months now! But I just don't get the motivation to enter the tedious job search process again.. and time is flying! :| Of course, the existence of the blue crack doesn't help either! :wink: Just gotta get myself to start looking one of these days.

^ after thoroughly enjoying the weekend, monday is when reality hits me like a brick in the face! :lol: so monday evenings I end up feeling down.

^^ Zootles - You've got to do what you love :yes: I can't imagine it any other way.

^ s'up MacHat? :D

Back
Top Bottom