I'm Gonna Miss the OC Finale Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
I have a meeting in Las Vegas this afternoon, followed by dinner. Dinner was scheduled for 8:00 PM!!! Don't they realize that all the cheezy story lines will get tied up tonight. :mad:

My wife won't watch it without me because she likes my alternative dialogue and plot predictions (I called the Luke-Mrs. Cooper thing).

I haven't programmed our VCR in years. :mad:

:ohmy: There's a Luke-Mrs. Cooper thing? We just had the episode here where they went back to school and Ryan and Marissa kissed on the ferris wheel (and Paint the Silence by South was playing :drool:...yes, I pay more attention to the amazing soundtrack than I do to the actual story lines :reject: ).

nbcrusader said:
I have a meeting in Las Vegas this afternoon, followed by dinner. Dinner was scheduled for 8:00 PM!!! Don't they realize that all the cheezy story lines will get tied up tonight. :mad:

My wife won't watch it without me because she likes my alternative dialogue and plot predictions (I called the Luke-Mrs. Cooper thing).

I haven't programmed our VCR in years. :mad:

You won't miss it; you're living the OC! :up:

bonosgirl84 said:
as long as the oc never comes back to "the vegas" it'll be fine.

that episode was lame. :angry:

I was disappointed as well even though I was at the Hard Rock when they were filming.

Yeah - the whole "Love the Vegas" was really grating. I do love the Hard Rock in Vegas for sure :up: Good times!

Wow. That is some good music. Almost makes me want to watch the show...but not quite.

I have yet to see one episode of the OC. However since the soundtrack does indeed rock, I may be forced to watch it. Any show that plays Doves and Damien Rice in addition to Ryan *Bryan* Adams, Ron Sexsmith, Ash, Jeff Buckley and so forth has my vote for a kick ass show.

:up: to the soundtrack :up:

Last edited:
I wonder how one gets a job as music supervisor for a TV show...
:hmm:

I've seen about 4-5 eps of this show, and honestly feel old because I am having a hard time liking it, and finding any depth to it. There is some drama, but the characters don't feel deep to me, or they're just not written well [yet] IMO.

I usually have class on Wed nights, so this will be the first week I've watched this show. :wink:

Las Vegas! :drool: Hope it's fun and not just :yawn:

zombi.gif

HelloAngel said:
I've seen about 4-5 eps of this show, and honestly feel old because I am having a hard time liking it, and finding any depth to it. There is some drama, but the characters don't feel deep to me, or they're just not written well [yet] IMO.

I feel the same way. The only character I like so far is Seth. The Ryan and Marissa characters bore me to tears. :yawn::sad::yawn:

hmmmm dropkick murphys song 'walk away' was in episode #14

yet another reason for me to keep disliking that song :wink:

Last night we had some people over for Cinco de Mayo, and a fight almost broke out when The OC came on. The guys wanted to watch it, the girls did not.

:laugh:

And, of course, the girls won. ;)

Okay.. they had NO right to play Jeff Buckley's version of "Hallelujah" on the finale!!! They just didn't!! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom