I'm going to Toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:
When walking along Yonge Street, be sure to visit Sam the Music Man. The Hard Rock Cafe is along that same stretch of roadway and is nearly across the street from the best breakfast place..."Eggspectation" ...:up:

If you're into Hockey, the Hockey Hall of Fame is there, I'm NOT a real hockey fan but I enjoyed seeing all of the memoribilia...have fun! We may be in Toronto in November...

ps..you're part of my Farewell Tour final posts....:wave:

Looks like we're going sooner than expected; BAW and I are booked for Nov. 2 through 5 for inTOtheHeart.....:wave: bye again.

Sorry it's so cold here for you! Brrr!!!

It's going up to 19 on Sat and 25 on Sunday though! :hyper:
(no idea what that is in fahrenheit but it's NICE!!)

DG! Glad you made it safely to TO. Damn delayed flights. :madwife:

The CN tower. :drool: Heres my pic from there. Not the best pic but it was funny getting all those stares while i was led on the glass floor. :lmao:

7625d521.jpg

Let us know how it all went when you get back. :kiss::hug:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
I braved the CN Tower. It wasnt too bad. But the glass floor was scary. :yikes:

That's great!! The view is amazing eh? What else is on the agenda?

If we're posting CN pics I'm going to post an old one of mine again:

cntower.jpg

This is my Cousin and his GF after he proposed!!! :love:

KenClaire-1.jpg

kafrun said:
CN Tower :yikes: Yeah, I live here and I've never been up it.

You like sushi? :hmm: There's a ton of sushi restaurants on Bloor between Spadina and Bathurst :drool:

Now for the U2 stuff: There's a great poster shop at 355 Yonge Street - World Of Posters - TONS of U2 stuff :drool: Just ask someone who works there for their U2 stuff and they'll show you every one of them :love: Sometimes they have shirts too :yes: If you're in Yorkville("celebrity hotspot" of the city), check out Sassafraz - http://www.sassafraz.com. Bono loves to go there when he's in town and there's pictures of him on the wall. Check out the "celebrity sightings" section for a few news clippings. Apparently once the waitresses took him out bowling :lol:

Whatever you want though, you'll find in this city :drool: Just ask someone to point you in the right direction.

Now I want to go to TO!!! Hope you had a great time DG:wave:

snowbunny00774 said:

cntower.jpg

:ohmy: How did you manage to do that with out security throwing you out? :lol:

And congrats to your cousin and his GF. :)

:yes: the view is amazing :drool:

DG well done on going up the CN tower and the glass floor. If you're scared of heights then it was very brave. :hug: Its so worth it for that view though. :)

snowbunny00774 said:

cntower.jpg

This is my Cousin and his GF after he proposed!!! :love:

KenClaire-1.jpg

Eep! :yikes:

What I liked about the CN Tower was for the most part, it was closed in. So I wasn't looking straight down, which made it less scary.

Yesterday we explored Chinatown. Had amazing dim sum. :drool: Today it's off to Eaton Centre and Yonge Street. :love: Tonight: dinner in Little Italy. :drool:

Eaton Centre is HUGE! I definitely recommend visiting if you don't mind walking around a lot.

This is as close as I got to the top of the CN Tower:

me3.jpg

:lol:

I'm terrified of heights and the queue to get in was too long anyway.

Back
Top Bottom