i'm going to be a father

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Se7en said:
lenin.jpg

looks like trouble is on the horizon.:|

COMRADE LENIN

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

you all seriously need to take some Ritalin

am I right?

this thread is a blatent advocation of communism, which is satans ideology.
satan wrote the manifesto with a pen on BLOOD, satan came to earth in the form of Stalin, satan plowed the fields that produced no food...and yes...Satan directed the Russian Ark

it's all quite clear....satan owns russia
which explains why zoomerang has been acting so strange lately. his interest in russian history has opened his soul up to be possessed by evil minions.
yes...you heard me....minions.

can i babysit?
i miss babies....

i might be one of those weirdos who kidnaps the baby....

nah i wouldnt ..first shitty diaper and sleepless night and ill remember why i decided to not have anymore. hehe

are ya really gonna be a dad or what? dont be a dick my lord.....please dont leave us in the dark.

carrieluvv said:
can i babysit?
i miss babies....

i might be one of those weirdos who kidnaps the baby....

nah i wouldnt ..first shitty diaper and sleepless night and ill remember why i decided to not have anymore. hehe

are ya really gonna be a dad or what? dont be a dick my lord.....please dont leave us in the dark.

i'll father your children.

no, i'm not really going to be a dad.

and that wasn't me who wrote this thread last night. it was balls. balls mccone.

Zoomerang96 said:

i'll father your children.

no, i'm not really going to be a dad.

and that wasn't me who wrote this thread last night. it was balls. balls mccone.
That's a shame. I could recommend a good babysitter to you by the name of Jacko.

Bear... how many times have I told you - REMEMBER to take your pills, otherwise we'll have to put you back into the nice cell with soft walls and your favourite white jacket.

My friend reckons he's going to call his first daughter Tinkerbell. If he does, I shall punch him on her behalf, hard. Poor little kid.

^
Wise move I was almost called Charlie of course not as bad as Tinkerbell but ponder the consequences

Back
Top Bottom