i'm convinced if 'walk like an egypshiuhn' was released today, it would be a big hit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
heard this song on the radio a couple of weeks ago and thought "man this is good shit".

some parts are kind of dated, like the outro, but pretty much everything else is quality stuff, guys.

i love the melody, it's really sexy and in your face. it's like this hot chick is hammering me on the dance floor, and i'm all like "whatever man, i'm good at everything" and she'd be all like "Yeah, obviously i know THAT - why do you think i'm like all over you?"

bumping and grinding, that's me and her on the dance floor, guys. everyone knows i've got the chops...why let the hooligans do their part to ruin the biz?

GOOULET

(nature)

it's why i come out here.

hey look! a big horn! you're hungry. quick

you and me

staring contest

r-goulet.jpg
PhotoCard09_big_horn_sheep.jpg

you win! you always do!

Angela Harlem said:
no, 96. 'tisn't.

um

hello

it IS.

and you can find it on "a coconut banger's ball: volume 2 - only the top hits"

no musical accompaneapeepeement - it's 7ust her out there.

Zoomerang96 said:

um

hello

it IS.

and you can find it on "a coconut banger's ball: volume 2 - only the top hits"

no musical accompaneapeepeement - it's 7ust her out there.

you are a noodlehead. it's 80s pop, like brit and co today. just more listenable because they didn't warble.

now go away.

i don't mind britney. i hate it when she talks, but her music is often fun times.

it's shitrock that's passed on as somehow being real that really bothers me.

noone takes pop music seriously, and for that, i take off my shirt and show off my mega-awesome chest in gratitude.

IWasBored said:

pssssh. don't deny your love for james blunt!!

oh god. i didn't tell youse. i think i live next door to james blunt. im going to record him singing and enlighten you all on what i endure at random times like 10.30pm on tuesdays, etc.

:|

96 strikes a jesus pose. loverly.

drooool.

don't bother acting sarcastic, i know you want what i've got. everyone does.

get in line with the rest of the lot.

snlw41xv.jpg

Goulet!

I agree, Walk Like an Egyptian would be a huge hit today. It's dumb, melodic, fun, has it's own dance, why wouldn't it succeed in today's music scene?

that's why it should be re-released.

or someone should do a kickass cover of it, and make sure the neptunes do the production.

Zoomerang96, you are a giant nerd. I bet you can even do the egyptian dance that went along with it. I bet you practice in the mirror in your bedroom when you think no one is watching. But I'm watching! I'm watching you.

Angela Harlem said:

oh god. i didn't tell youse. i think i live next door to james blunt. im going to record him singing and enlighten you all on what i endure at random times like 10.30pm on tuesdays, etc.

:|

96 strikes a jesus pose. loverly.

drooool.

oh my god, i can't wait! are you two going to do a duet? :cute:

Zoomerang96 said:
that's why it should be re-released.

or someone should do a kickass cover of it, and make sure the neptunes do the production.

Why not Oasis?

The vocals already cater to Liam's overwrought delivery.

SUFFIX to say, he could extend EgypSHHHHHHINE for several decades.

:shh:

Back
Top Bottom