I'm bored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
I didn't make plans to go out tonite because I had a crappy week and I thought it would be "fun" :slant: to stay at home tonite and relax. wtf was I thinking???

I am so bored I could scream!!!!! :scream: :scream: :scream:

Sicy said:
daafish is coming over so I wont be bored for long :sexywink:

lucky you..... :|

I think I am going to do laundry or watch tv or read a book....no I think I am going to continue to sit and stare at my computer :|

I'm not usually bored when I'm on the computer.

There's lots to do.

Sicy said:
I'm not usually bored when I'm on the computer.

There's lots to do.

me neither but I have been glued to the computer the last few weeks because it's been so fuck:censored: ing cold outside that I just don't have anything to look up right now. Even Interference isn't helping me out :sad:

My sister just called to ask for directions. She and her friends are going out. I almost asked if I could go along but I'd feel like a big loser hanging out with my little sis and her friends. We're close, but we just don't hang together with the friends. Plus none of them are U2 fans:shrug:.....ya I don't get that one either...so what in the world do they talk about????

I just got back. Had a great time at dinner. :drunk: :yawn: But I hate that ever since I began working again I get tired and ready to fall asleep by 11:30. I'm *this* close to nodding off. :crack: Before, I could stay up all hours without getting real tired. :mad: It's a "new" schedule, I guess, have to get used to it.

I'm gonna curl up in my jammies and watch Jimmy on SNL now. :love:

Night, youse guys. :up: And for those of you in the tape/cd exchange, I'll be posting there tomorrow. :)

i'm not bored. i just watched a movie ("sid & nancy") and discovered that i hate the talking heads, and am now messing around on the internet. i wanted to go see my favourite band, but i didn't have a ride. i decided i wanted to sit in my room and watch movies instead of go to the party i was invivted to. and i'm talking on aim in between movies...well, mostly cos my dvd player is being a bitch.

IWasBored said:
i'm not bored. i just watched a movie ("sid & nancy") and discovered that i hate the talking heads, and am now messing around on the internet. i wanted to go see my favourite band, but i didn't have a ride. i decided i wanted to sit in my room and watch movies instead of go to the party i was invivted to. and i'm talking on aim in between movies...well, mostly cos my dvd player is being a bitch.

Its been ages since I've watched "Sid and Nancy". I had a roommate that was obcessed with that movie so I have seen it numerous times...so many at one point I could recite the dialogue! I have never really like the Talking Heads either.

:sad:.....still bored....:sad:

anyone doing anything exciting tomorrow? I'm going to my aunt & uncles house for a bday party. only reason that's going to be fun for me is because they have 2 dogs and I have none:(

After that I think I will be bored again...... :|

Well I was hoping that my best friend who didn't return my call today would want to come in town and do a movie and lunch or some shopping. If that doesnt pan out then I will probably end up hitting some thrift stores or something on my own. Not too exciting but not boring either!

tomorrow will be a dull day. i've got some homework to do, i've got to clean my room and wash some dishes. i also have to find out if i've got a meeting i need to go to...

i should go running.

zonelistener said:
I checked out your profile....cool birthday!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! :scream:

Same state AND same birthday.....CREEEEEEPY!!!!! :ohmy:

You don't say your year though. What's the matter? Are you afraid to reveal your age?????? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom