I'm an addict... of Radiohead.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My fav (aside from OK Comp., of course) is Amnesiac...one of the best albums of the last 40 years. And it's hard to top the grandness of "Pyramid Song."

Also, anybody buy the bends-era "Live at Astoria" DVD released this past November? Rockin'...

Start off with Pablo Honey cause it just gets better and better....

If you are blown away by The Bends, which I am most certainly not, then you MUST check out Bends-era B-Sides.

Some of the Bends-era bsides make many of the tracks from the Bends-album-proper seem as if they were written by Creed, they are that good. (Lewis (mistreated), India Rubber, Punchdrunk and Permanent Daylight especially)

In fact I have trouble listening to The Bends now without feeling annoyed at the inclusion of mediocrity such as Nice Dream, My Iron Lung and BulletProof. The inclusion of these tracks is a no-brainer when you consider the brilliance that managed only b-side status....

Also check out Talk Show Host from the Romeo+Juliet soundtrack....gorgeous...

OK Computer is Radiohead at their peak.....and there are some other killer b-sides from this era such as Lull, A Reminder, Meeting in the Aisle and Melatonin.

Kid A is awesome. My 2nd favourite and Amnesiac is enchanting, albeit a little bit of a mish mash....

Pulk/Pull Revoloving Doors:drool:

Hail to the Thief is nice too, but very White-album like in the incoherence of the album as a whole IMO. Some cracker tracks though...

not much of a fan for labels.

IDM is the worst label ever, for instance. seriously, who had the balls to label a certain kind of sound as "INTELLIGENT DANCE MUSIC"????

You did Casienema! YOU did!!

I used to like Radiohead when this thread started (and actually I still do) but now I'm DOWN with the goodtimes ea7ylistening vibe of Jack Johnson! I'm DOWN guys, I'm DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zootlesque said:

:madwife:

Wrong! I bumped a 10 min old thread!

If you didn't have that cute avatar, I'd beat the jeepers out of you right now!

:angry: :p

Well, in that case, what was bumped here was a thread that wasn't even 1 year old :happy:

U2Man said:

Well, in that case, what was bumped here was a thread that wasn't even 1 year old :happy:

Yeah I know. All you guys are culprits! :tsk:

If I had my wayyyy, I'd have all of you shot!!! ;)

But Zootlesque.....:(

Bumping Radiohead threads isn't bad, is it? We all love them, don't we? :sexywink:

U2Man said:
But Zootlesque.....:(

Bumping Radiohead threads isn't bad, is it? We all love them, don't we? :sexywink:

Yes... but bumping old threads just confuses people! :shrug:

I agree on Radiohead, though! :rockon:

It barks at no one else but meeeeeee....... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Wow, this thread was a real blast from the past, guys! I mean, deja-fucking-vu!

It really brings home the fact that some of us here have known each other for a very long time.

Good point.

I'm totally addicted to the bends, I adore it, I rank it among the top 5 albums of the last 20 years. I sometimes sleep with it at night. But no matter how hard I try, I cannot fall in love with it.

babyman, did you mean something else? :wink:

U2Man said:
Good point.

I'm totally addicted to the bends, I adore it, I rank it among the top 5 albums of the last 20 years. I sometimes sleep with it at night. But no matter how hard I try, I cannot fall in love with it.

babyman, did you mean something else? :wink:

:lol: definitely..................................simply the contrary!
:wink:

Little mistake, just seen it now.........................:reject:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom