i'm addicted to days.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
yes. i'm a guy, and usually always trying to protect my manhood. but recently i have become addicted to days of our lives. yes. a soap opera. what's wrong with me? am i losing it? i've always just gone to pro wrestling for my soap needs. but this damn serial killer story is just so interesting? damn!

btw, why did they have to kill cassie off? she was cute.

rip on me here.

She might still come back to life yet. I can't count how many times Roman Brady has been declared dead and buried, and came back even though DNA testing had identified his body. Same with Tony DiMera. I think they'll be back:lol:

I have watched Days off and on for about 10 years. This storyline here is the weirdest since the Marlena is possessed one with the fake demons from the 90s. The tiger stuff is laughable because it's so obviously taken from the Seigfried and Roy story. Belle was just a baby 10 years ago when I started watching and she's grown up now, cool! I hate it when soaps do that. I'm sure that even though it's Marlena, she'll have some excuse, posession or whatever, and she'll get off, and some of the victims might come back to life. It wouldn't surprise me a bit. But I do admit, it is interesting, and they've got me watching, so they win:p

wow...I never realized the Packers losing could cause THIS type of depression

Mikal old boy....

This is a baaad confession.

But, if you drink Miller High Life and eat twinkies while lodging one hand in your pants "Al Bundy Style"while watching "Days" - then you are somewhat forgiven!

i remember watching days back in the late 90's. it was entertaining....i dont watch tv at all anymore so im out of the loop.

who did they all kill off besides roman?

since 1985....i've tuned in...

icelle said:
i remember watching days back in the late 90's. it was entertaining....i dont watch tv at all anymore so im out of the loop.

who did they all kill off besides roman?

oh icelle...you wouldn't believe it....it's been murder after murder for months now. :angry:

the "salem stalker" has killed off:

Abe
Jack
Maggie
Caroline
Cassie
Roman
now, most recently Tony:sad:

damn. am i forgetting anyone? i don't think so. :der:

and the killer is.......*drum roll*

Marlena. :shocked:

Just yesterday's show...John is getting suspicious and Celeste will most likely identify Marlena as the killer.

Tony *knew* who the killer was....we even got to see that witch Marlena give him the deadly injection. :angry:

Marlena has long been one of the most boring characters on that soap opera. I think her being the serial killer will make her character a lot more interesting.

As as for the "excuse," I heard a reasonably credible rumor, but I won't spoil it.

(Spoken from someone who has watched this show semi-regularly / erratically since I was five. :huh: )

Melon

I have been exposed to Days since I was bouncing around in the womb--mom becamse addicted to the show in the 70s cos my dad's mom watched it (and yes, grandma still watches it!). So I grew up with that show, and finally when I was a freshman in college ('98) I stopped watching it cos it got entirely too stupid for me (I think that was when Marlena was possessed). However, since I am back at home and now I'm unemployed again, I am subjected to Days once again when mom is home. I am always stunned by the fact that the kids on the show are now being portrayed as my age. Like they went through their childhood and puberty over a summer...anyhoo, it was so much better during the days of Patch and Kayla, and that kookie Caliope :sexywink:

i can't sit through more than 2 minutes of a soap opera. my sister watched days of our live. all. freaking. summer. long.

IWasBored said:
i can't sit through more than 2 minutes of a soap opera. my sister watched days of our live. all. freaking. summer. long.

it happens to me too.
i missed about 3 months of Days of our Lives..i just had no patience or time for it...and tuned in just recently again. :angry:
it has to stop. lol.

:der:

and lady lemon...i hear ya on the good ol days.
:heart: Patch and Kayla :heart:

IWasBored said:
who on earth is that in your sig :laugh:

:heart: She Bangs Guy :heart:

i guess you haven't watched the auditions on American Idol!

:lmao:

this guy named William Hung was fookin adorable...singing Ricky Martin's "She Bangs". :lmao:

i'll find the link for you...:sexywink:

:lol:

i watched about 10 minutes of the first or second night american idol was on....didn't have the patience for that either.

i don't think i know that ricky martin song. the only one i know is living la vida loca.

iwb...the link is in the american idol thread(4th page)...but i can't get it to work.:mad:
just keep on trying that link...maybe the server is down.
you *HAVE* to see it.
i didn't know the song either as i'm not a Ricky Martin expert. lol.

i'll go see. it sounds like it's funny.

and i'm very happy about not knowing much ricky martin. that one song was much more than i needed to hear.

I've watched this show on and off since I was 11 (I'm 24 now). Yikes.

I've hated Marlena with a white hot passion of a thousand burning suns. I wish that devil possession was the end of her. Or the time she was in that golden cage in the Paris underworld with Stefano and all those midgets.

anitram said:
I wish that devil possession was the end of her. Or the time she was in that golden cage in the Paris underworld with Stefano and all those midgets.

Hahahaha. Queen of the night indeed.

That neither confirms nor denies my viewership.

:up:

The show is nothing without vivian and yvonne...

:sexywink:

Last edited:
Pinball Wizard said:

Hahahaha. Queen of the night indeed.

That neither confirms nor denies my viewership.

:up:

The show is nothing without vivian and yvonne...

:sexywink:

Haha...it's "Ivan," not "Yvonne." :sexywink:

And it's so sad that I can correct you on this...

Melon

Back
Top Bottom