I'm actually elvis, guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Hey, I'm the big guy, I gues I fooled you pretty good posting all these years as "Kieran'. HA! LIke anyone in the real world has a name like that. WHat did you take me for, a fool?

I've been watching you guys, for years now, at least since 1999. It's been a long strange trip but now at last the time has come for me to ascend to a new level of existence.

Any last letters you want to send me, now's the time. I can't promise I will answer each one personally, but I can promise I will give you a cheerful computer-generated reply.

Elvis Presely, if you happen to see this thread, relax, im not having a go at you.

Ok guys, ten days to blast off! I am ready for the intergalactic space module.

Oh and also, I'm actually Mud in the Sand too. And ZOomerange96. And Foray.

And Achtung Bubba.

Hey u2man, I'm you too. Geddit?? I said you too!!!

YOu don't know what I look like, I can be antyhign and anyone, I am you and I am the heavens too. I am the mighty wind, and I am the leaf that is blown by said wind.

I am Jack's dawning realisation of godhood.

MissMaCo said:
I'm actually The Edge :angry:

Edge? Man I didn´t know it was you. This is Larry. Hey we should get together and write a song. You have been lazy :angry:

:hyper:

Se7en said:
bono here. i'm interested in creating some pop punk music from uranus as soon as god walks through my living room. album should be out next month.

:lmao: at uranus!

Kieran, how is the bunk bed sharing going on with Zoomy? :sexywink:

Wow, that's just shagadeltastic!!! Three Elvises!!! THREE ELVISES!! Lol!! I think if I was any more excited I'd just burst. And now, here's a little number from Maria Carey to keep you entertained gang....Maria, take it away....

what?!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*arms extended, palms open, exasperated shot of kieran in backseat

WHAT?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

well? No one has stepped forward...so lets all take a step back!

I vote for zootleesque to write the first letter to Elvis!

zoney! said:

I vote for zootleesque to write the first letter to Elvis!

to who... Elvis the Pelvis? Elvis B&C Presley? Or Elvis the supreme commander of Interference?

:confused: :huh: etc.

shit, kieran, you just dropped a bomb!!!!

well...I GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO DISMANTLE IT!>!>!>!!

:heart: Elvis

elvisjn97.jpg

:sexywink:

no, jeffrey. :rolleyes:

i actually meant that seriously, lol. it looks deformed. muscles dont bulge so excessively in just that region of a leg, i thought.

Maybe he broke his leg and the bone is poking through the skin, but by sheer force of will he is continuing to skate. I think that's probably it.

Or he has a tumour.

I am Jack's bulging leg tumour.

erm, in this pic it looks like both of his legs have that 'bulge'. i think it is just leg muscles from doing quad jumps and such.

elvis-frogs.gif

Back
Top Bottom