i'm a lot like bon 7ovi these days, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty:

uhh... you don't usually say hi to me...

what's wrong?

what did I do?

what did the computer tell you? :scream:

:crazy:

john_bon_jovi.jpg

:yikes:

Zoomerang96 said:

i definitely think you're onto something here.

i'll pass the memo onto the computer, but i'm not sure it'll make a difference. worth a shot though.
He's telling the truth, guys. He doesn't make the decisions about the power rankings, the computer does. If the computer says no there is nothing that he can do about it. Go talk to the computer if you have a problem with it.

sunsearchers.jpg

*cough*

Calluna said:

He's telling the truth, guys. He doesn't make the decisions about the power rankings, the computer does. If the computer says no there is nothing that he can do about it. Go talk to the computer if you have a problem with it.

sunsearchers.jpg

*cough*

where did you get that picture of me?

androgenous..types got it goin on

[q]Bon Jovi Plane Skids Off Runway in Canada

01/21/2006 4:41 PM, AP

An airliner carrying members of Bon Jovi skidded off a runway early Saturday after landing in severe weather.

The Boeing 707 carrying the band and its touring staff overshot the runway at Hamilton International Airport.

A spokeswoman said the 14 passengers and flight crew were arriving from Buffalo, N.Y., where the band played Friday. No one was hurt.

Shows scheduled for Saturday, Monday and Tuesday at Toronto's Air Canada Center were expected to proceed as planned, she said.[/q]

interesting that this happend in Canada. :hmm:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

An airliner carrying members of Bon Jovi skidded off a runway early Saturday after landing in severe weather.

The Boeing 707 carrying the band and its touring staff overshot the runway at Hamilton International Airport.

A spokeswoman said the 14 passengers and flight crew were arriving from Buffalo, N.Y., where the band played Friday. No one was hurt.

Shows scheduled for Saturday, Monday and Tuesday at Toronto's Air Canada Center were expected to proceed as planned, she said.[/q]

Jesus...a 707?

Can they find an older airplane?

:yikes:

MVD...did you go to Southern?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

I guess you might say it's the end of the road for a band whose career is on autopilot?

:reject:

Zoomerang96 said:
would you rather blend right in with everyone else?

do you have anything unique to offer?

or would you prefer to feel comfortable and say nothing of any interest at all?

i've got a third nipple; not everyone has a third nipple.

that's pretty unique & interesting, huh?

and i wasn't necessarily comfortable divulging that nugget of unique/interesting information.

that's pretty hot, actually.

i think you're extremely sexy

...to

girls. i think you're extremely sexy to girls.

alright, i'm screwed. sorry i said anything.

the 3rd nipple is not as uncommon as you might think

i dont have one....but ive seen one and it just looks like a mole

i have more money than he does, but i'm not nearly as good looking.

all the people i've met here can back me up on that.

Back
Top Bottom