I'll be your baby tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
If you just come a little closer. We can put on Robert Palmer's greatest hits and relax with a vodka martini or four. Relax. Enjoy the Miami skyline in our tasteful open necked white leisure jackets.

Come a little closer and I will be your baby tonight. Like Robert says.

mycookie.jpg

:shifty: :eeklaugh:

I've got it bad.

I'm hot for teacher.

Who's gonna play me in the after school special?

Lars Ulrich?

ok.

:up:

I always thought they were men, dressed as women.

Actually, what are you dear Zoner? You like Robbie Palmer, yet dislike the anthemic "The Final Countdown"?

!!!

Dont think you can avoid my 80's questions mr air traffic controller.

Btw, it is bedhair who has the undying love for Zed Kieran here. Kieran is still trying to get over Raymond. It will happen one day.

no no no no no.
YOU are wrong. I think Kieran's life is all about Red ships of scallia fetivus. If you even TRY to say one negative word...BAM....it is like a young girl defending her suck-ass quarterback boyfriend. And he even starts threads (love notes) like this one:Will you be my baby tonight.

Nevermind the whole bad ronnie incident. Donor Kabob anyone?

Oh come on. It is Kieran who loves bear!

YOU SAID FESTIVUS!

!!!

:applaud:

Such a grand word.

Anyways.
I dont think Bedhair is a quarterback, so your theory has holes. Like my socks. You also said Donar Kebob. Or almost anyway. Another +1 for you. So you think this is a bizarre love triangle, akin to Frente?

Frente Zoner. What say you??????
:mad:

Angela, mu little pony....

Frente never made it here in America. She could hardly be called a one it wonder.

Bizzzzarrro love duet. I do not see the triet. And, I feel it is very one-sided. Pre-packaged Arabian Bear enjoys the attention..eats it up for lunch, dinner and the bedtime snack, but I am not sure if the love goes both ways. I see it more as an admiration for Kieran...and teacher/student relationship.
I am not sure what will happen with Kieran when our beloved bear boots off to Eastern Europe. I tmay be sad.

:hug:Kieran:hug:
We are here for your tough times, man.

Sing with me Zoner, "I got the power!" you might remember this lil 80's maybe early 90's number :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You're forgetting Raymond, or that Monkey Frank who hangs off people's shoulders. He is very much involved in this bizarre triangle.
Infact, now I think about it, I dont think Zed Kieran and bedhair would have the time...

:hmm:

Now, Frente...You say you haven't heard of them?

I have a Frente CD somewhere. I actually found it on the street. No joke. I have enver listened to it though.

Frank
Balls McCone
Raymond
That other guy

The whole lot...minor players in the relationship. Pleasure boats, if I may.

Back in the days when the Roman Empire was struggling and the triumvirates were plotting against each other was I think when Kieran's love really came through...with a vengeance..or something. There was a fire burning in his loins. And where was Frank...pestering the two..not providing support. Same with raymond, Balls McCone and that other guy.

It has improved life here in our "It's audible #" community though.

Oh, and I want to say something. I have been meaning to get this off my chest for a long time now, but I enjoy cross dressing. Cross Stitch and Lacrosse as well. Infact, I have many deep and dark secrets. I feel more at home in the cosy confines of IO than anywhere else. I shall reveal more about myself as time goes on. We shall ease into it, you and I dear IO reader. Together we can make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I should start an 'I Hate Deathbed' thread just to prove that we don't have a sexual thang going on. But oops, then I'd be like Salome, who does actually hate Deathbear, whereas I don't actually, but only like him in a pretend-but-not-quite-pretend not-gay way.

dont get me wrong, i love the attention.

kieran loves me more in a "everybody loves raymond" sorta way. its like everyone appreciates ray, but arent actually in love.

for shits sakes, why do i have such an ugly face?!?!?!?!?!?!
:scream:

Back
Top Bottom