if you were to change ur inter'ce NICK/ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Should I register now, what would I choose?

:hmm:

Popmartijn :D

There's nothing wrong with it and AFAIK I'm still the only Popmartijn on the whole Internet. :ohmy:

:wave:

Marty (who's typing with one hand and eating pizza with the other :rolleyes: )

P.S. While I sign many posts here with Marty it isn't a desirable nick for me. :wink:

I changed my name from SicilianGoddess to Sicy because everyone started calling me Sicy and it stuck.. :D

mine's officially the worst one yet!!!!!(couldn't think of anything else when registering and not a huge fan of that club to begin with) I even started a thread about changing it! ......

Let's see

FlyingKite sounds nice!

I don't think many people get mine. It was a reference to a Bono quote saying that would be the title of the album if he ever did a solo album of religious songs. He was being very tounge and cheek.

I'd change mine to :dance: that way people wouldn't feel the need to abreviate my name.

Last edited:
Who could think of more stupid name, than sharry_lt?:eyebrow:
yep, now that was a *genius* idea to take a name, that means nothing to me, and (now that's the best part:madspit:) to add my homeland's name to it>lithuania->"lt"
brilliant.
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
*sharry_lt*
hate it.
i would very much like to change it to my real nickname-shtormas.:D
maby it is possible???please. . .:(

i'd take the ~'s off my name. :p

i didnt even think you were allowed them in the usernames so i figured i'd get a message saying

"we're sorry but you cannot include any kind of these special characters in your chosen username"

anyway, it worked ;) but yeah i'd take them off cos its annoying :rolleyes: ;)

anyone know what they really mean anyway ? :D

I Like my nickname...
but I'd choose: "daria" or "galadriel" or something like that...

guys always have wrong ideas about my nickname... :ohmy:

~fairy_girl~ said:
i'd take the ~'s off my name. :p

i didnt even think you were allowed them in the usernames so i figured i'd get a message saying

"we're sorry but you cannot include any kind of these special characters in your chosen username"

anyway, it worked ;) but yeah i'd take them off cos its annoying :rolleyes: ;)

anyone know what they really mean anyway ? :D

I think they're supposed to be the little accents marks used in Spanish over Ns (enya).

Bono's American Wife said:
I have the worst user name in all of Interland...why would I change it? :shrug: :laugh:

no my dear, I'm afraid that dubious honor belongs to me. :|

joyfulgirl?! what was I thinking? or drinking? :huh:

I love my name. I wouldn't change it.

That's more than I could say for my first name in real life... :huh:

Melon

i really like the nick joyfulgirl.

add that to the lovely dancing tori av and you seem so friendly and full of energy.

yeah joyful...in all honesty, your nick does make me happy! (and the avatar rocks, although I get dizzy if i watch it too long)..

I would get rid of the damn underscores in my name....I didn't know we were allowed to use spaces. Or I might just shorten it to Sweetest. Or Ina :sexywink: Or Miss Thong/Thonger...something along those lines.

Dammit, I shoulda just chosen "One."

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
yeah joyful...in all honesty, your nick does make me happy! (and the avatar rocks, although I get dizzy if i watch it too long)..

"They like me! They really like me!"

Back
Top Bottom