If you were reincarnated into an animal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pug-dog-27.jpg

Angela Harlem said:

Koalas are not bears. It's a common misnomer.
:)

I'd like to be a fat and lazy cat.

I had a huge Koala phase when I was a kid :drool: My favourite item was a little Koala figurine that had flexible legs...I used to put him on the end of my pencil at school.

A fat and lazy cat sounds pretty good. Our family cat is 17, and going strong with that routine.

17 is brilliant! what is is his/her name?
i lost my 18 or 19 year old a couple of years ago. no one can quite remember the year we got him. beautiful little thing he was. always there. still miss that cat. i went through childhood, teenagehood and adulthood with him. he was always there.
:sad: :) ah.

today, i have broadened my options to be anything which is successful at fat and lazy; bears, seals, cats, sloths, slugs? i'm not fussed.

Angela Harlem said:
17 is brilliant! what is is his/her name?
i lost my 18 or 19 year old a couple of years ago. no one can quite remember the year we got him. beautiful little thing he was. always there. still miss that cat. i went through childhood, teenagehood and adulthood with him. he was always there.
:sad: :) ah.

today, i have broadened my options to be anything which is successful at fat and lazy; bears, seals, cats, sloths, slugs? i'm not fussed.

Aw, I'll bet he was a great cat. Sad that he's not here anymore. Our cat's name is Gizmo...named after the lead "creature" in the movie Gremlins, which I adored at the time. Childhood :wink:

Like you, I've grown up with this cat, which will undoubtedly make it extra difficult when she's gone. I live away from my Mom's place now, where Giz lives, but every time I travel home I see small changes in her...she's getting a little more frail and her eyesight is fading slightly. Overall, however, she's amazingly spunky and playful for an old gal. She must be 143 or something in human years.

Angela Harlem said:

Koalas are not bears. It's a common misnomer.
:)

I'd like to be a fat and lazy cat.

An Aussie phoned the radio station this morning and told the DJ the exact same thing.

hmmmmmm. can anybody guess? :)

But I will agree with previous posters and qualify my answer to say that I'd want to be a cat but only if I could have a loving, responsible guardian, like me or Sicy or lots of others here.

So many don't have that :(

I would probably be a little Yorkshire Terrier, cute with a fun personality.

of course on my PMS days, I'd be a female lion tearing you to shreds. ARWWRRRRR!

Back
Top Bottom