If you had to meet 1 interferencer in real (suppose) .. whom and why ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
I wanted to start a thread on this but i am in a tight spot on whom to name.

Let me think.

It was between Elvis (interference), Salome (cricket), Bunbury (PT), nbcrusader(religion & such topics) & Deathbear (radiohead) , but I think the most interesting topic would be this board itself.

So Elvis - To ask him why/how/when he created this interference and such stuff and the general music stuff as well. Infact I had done something for this but then thats a different story altogether :wink:

AcrobatMan

I'd like to meet quite a few, given the chance.
BG: vegas which is my idea of heaven on earth. It has everything I want in life, plus the fabuous BG. + zoneee with this even though he is sans vegas + icelle sans vegas.
All the pommies: Bammo, Fizz, Meggie (honourary pom :D ), acrobr@t, Lara, all that I haven't mentioned etc. Not all living technically in pommie land but also the surrounding countryside. They live too close for words to some of the greatest places on earth. Plus are cool people and I want to go to the pub and have a beer with them.
Turtle: A country all of his own
More Europe: U2girl, rono, marty, dr teeth, slomey, etc
America: Too many to list. Anyone who wants to take me to a baseball game is my friend though.
Canada: Sweetest Thong. We will have sleep-ins and eat pancakes and OJ for breakfast and swing lazily in hammocks reading the newspaper and life will be very relaxing. It will be sunny.

:love:

FLOWER :/

Fun Thread!!!!

I have been SO lucky to meet so many Interferencers (with Vegas Elevation, GTA, and random concerts and trips).

I am most regretful that on one trip I missed two Interlanders: Michael Griffiths and Deathbear. That trip went really wrong. I will meet Griffdawg some day...and maybe the bear.

As for those I look forward to meeting in the future:

First, the MOST elusive....she is roughly 136 miles away, and I am in her neighborhood ALL the time, yet, we have never met. I have hung out with Interferencers who live all over the world, but the one I haven't met lives the closest.

Beegeee - Vegas is in my future
LadyLemon - :mad:
JessicaAnn - another fairly close (distance-wise) interfurer
Bonochick - lalalalalalalalalalalalaaalaaalalalala
zoomanda - :love:
Angie - :|
Brettig - :up:
Yertle - as long as he doesn't go away on us. :shifty:
Mad1 - :love:
Acro - one of my all time interfposters ever
Salome - AMS is an easy destination for me
Dr. Teeth - see above
Californiacrew - this will happen soon (get Icelle, Martha, Mr. Baw NBcrusader, HOS??? and of course BAW together for a gathering).
Kobayashi - Sens game :slantysmiliey:
Sweetthing - I have been in her city five time in 1 1/2 year, yet have not met :(
Bonosloveslave - cool poster and convenietly placed in Mich.
Cujo - the elusive dim reaper will someday answer to ME
Lara Mullen - show her that I am a nice guy
Chizip - despite differences, I have a feeling we will cross paths...and would get along pretty well
Headache - see birthday twin
Heartland - I promise I would wear eyeliner if I get the opportunity to see Mr. Molkos in concert with you. Mark my words.
MELON - speaking of Mr. Molkos. I have a wedding in Boston soon. Dreadsox gets thrown into that group.
AvsGirl41 - sooo cool. Wish we could have met up with Iris last spring.
IWB - another wicked bostonian.
ODY - we can go cruising for lady friends! (he will never see this)
foray - I would love to see dome of yarof's artwork.

I am SURE I am missing others.

Last edited:
diamond... so i can shake his hand for being the becon of all things republican in a sea of liberalism

cujo... so i can see what a canadian looks like in real life

mofo... so i can punch him for letting his state send keith van horn and scott layden to my beloved new york knicks

chizip... to settle the rumores once and for all that we were siamese twins seperated from the head

iwb... to make fun of boston accents and listen to brucezilla

the zonemeister... to convince the long departed that he still, indeed, loves new york and all things new york related and wants to return as soon as possiable, renouncing all connections to minnesota:wink:

Last edited:
hmmm. i have already met everyone i would like to meet.

except:

miss angela harlem who is lovelier than most anything :love:

:cute: and of course, zoneeeee.
i can't even think of words great enough to describe meeting zoneeeeee.

as far as the ladies-
Mad1 -zaney and cool.
Lara Mullen -another nut
U2SJ-a nice nice person.

teenie-another nice girl.

DB9
:wink:

Last edited:
Ive met a handful of you folks, I think it would be a blast to hang with the sports nuts at a bar over a Guiness or something.
Headache
Chizip
Cujo
etc etc...

and the music nuts at a concert
yertle
meggie
mofo
iwb

ive forgotten alot im sure.....

-EP

i've met everyone who i've ever wanted to meet at interference, but if i could do it again i'd wanna meet zoney, angela, cujo, u2popmofo, and some who dont post anymore, rougerum, laura, deathbear...and everyone else i haven't met.

OH!!

and rafmed too. i'd love to meet him.

Luckily I have had the pleasure of meeting over 40 interferencers in my time here :love:

But I will not die happy unless I can meet Screaming Flower and Salome :slant:

I've met 2 so far and I feel like they've been my friends forever now that we actually met. Hopefully we'll see each other again soon. :yes:

I'd love to meet IWB. There's also a few other people but I think she's the first on my list.

I can only come up with suggestions like a walk in the Botanic Gardens...so I suppose I'll just stay content as I am.
But if I win lotto....WATCH OUT!

I already met an interferencer so in a way I shouldn't be replying to this. ;)

I dunno...from Europe Salome, Lara Mullen, Acrob@t and Maddie. From US Bonochick, Sicy, Screaming flower and Basstrap. From Australia Zoomanda, Angela Harlem (meh you flatter me. thanks!) and cass.

cass said:
I can only come up with suggestions like a walk in the Botanic Gardens...so I suppose I'll just stay content as I am.
But if I win lotto....WATCH OUT!
:drool: Hmmm,..botanic gardens.

arw9797 said:
I've met 2 so far and I feel like they've been my friends forever now that we actually met. Hopefully we'll see each other again soon. :yes:

I'd love to meet IWB. There's also a few other people but I think she's the first on my list.
I was thinking the same thing... :wink: Definitely friends forever! And we'll DEFINITELY see each other again! (IWF:STP(GTBATTHC)Tour):hyper: )

IWB is at the top of my list too, and I'm thinking I may have to stalk her before too long. I want to be interviewed on her radio show!

There are tons of other Interferencers I'd like to meet, to put an actual face and real name with all the avatars, and talk about, you know, stuff. :D

Schmeg said:

I was thinking the same thing... :wink: Definitely friends forever! And we'll DEFINITELY see each other again! (IWF:STP(GTBATTHC)Tour):hyper: )

IWB is at the top of my list too, and I'm thinking I may have to stalk her before too long. I want to be interviewed on her radio show!

There are tons of other Interferencers I'd like to meet, to put an actual face and real name with all the avatars, and talk about, you know, stuff. :D

I've met 2 so far and I feel like they've been my friends forever now that we actually met. Hopefully we'll see each other again soon.

I agree with you both...of course! :wink: You have left me with nothing to add! Well we do need to plot an IWB kidnap plan for IWF...:shifty:

I will meet zoney one of these days...we aren't THAT far apart!

I would love to give Salome and Anthony each a HUGE hug. :hug:

I also really would love to meet Lilly, Angie, pax, meggie, Sicy, and Screamer...and tons more...:D

Back
Top Bottom