If you had to meet 1 interferencer in real (suppose) .. whom and why ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I drive past Har Mar Mall almost everyday.

And I finally picked ONE person to meet:
Mrs. BAW.
Why? Because she has a good sense of humor and we are of the same generation and stuff.

So there!

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Yeah I've always wondered if those of us who hang out in FYM if we'd get into heated political discussions ("remember when you said this...") or just start talking U2.

I think politics is the last thing we would discuss. We'd probably spend more time just getting to really know each other.

HeartlandGirl said:

You may be right. If you can't come down to Dallas Thursday, perhaps we could have a 'power lunch' some other time. We could still get all glammed up.

you were in dallas on thursday? :angry: :shifty:

ABEL said:

you were in dallas on thursday? :angry: :shifty:

Yes! And I'm wishing I'd called you and crashed at your place! :lol: We left for Dallas right after work, went straight to the show, and drove right back home. Got in at 3:30 a.m. :down:

But I've got two weeks off for Christmas if you wanna hang out! :wink:

(By the way, a review of the Placebo show is in my journal, if anyone is curious how it went. Here's a hint: :censored: awesome!)

Last edited:
HeartlandGirl said:

Yes! And I'm wishing I'd called you and crashed at your place! :lol: We left for Dallas right after work, went straight to the show, and drove right back home. Got in at 3:30 a.m. :down:

But I've got two weeks off for Christmas if you wanna hang out! :wink:

(By the way, a review of the Placebo show is in my journal, if anyone is curious how it went. Here's a hint: :censored: awesome!)

you woulda been more than welcome to stay here! we coulda gone out to eat at ihop or cafe brazil after the show, and i coulda shown you my murals down in deep ellum! :wink:

we need to have an OK/TX gathering sometime soon! :hyper:

Yes! We need to stop talking the talk and start walking the walk in this thead! There are quite a few of us in the Dallas/OKC area.

:hyper:

We could all meet in Gainesville and buy adult movies and get tattoos! ;)

Last edited:
Lemon Meringue said:
I drive past Har Mar Mall almost everyday.

And I finally picked ONE person to meet:
Mrs. BAW.
Why? Because she has a good sense of humor and we are of the same generation and stuff.

So there!

:D :applaud:

Thank you LM, I would love to meet you too! One of these day, I just have to have one of those famous margaritas! :drool:

:hug:

I would also have no problem and no difficulty in meeting with-

Ms CrazyforBono
Zoomanda
AngelaHarlem
LemonMeringue
Mr and Mrs BLS

DB9:angry::wink:

Last edited:
I see no one wants to meet me...that's ok...I'm washing my hair anyways.

I'm ashamed to admit how many times I've read a whole thread and pressed the "Reply" button only to realize that I have no idea what the thread is actually about. :reject:

diamond said:
I would also have no problem and no difficulty in meeting with-

Ms CrazyforBono
Zoomanda
AngelaHarlem
LemonMeringue
Mr and Mrs BLS

DB9:angry::wink:

Then that must mean I still have a possible future GA bodyguard.
:up: :wink: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom