If you had to meet 1 interferencer in real (suppose) .. whom and why ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gah I knew I was leaving out some people:

IWB
BC
bg84
icelle
hiphop
meegannie
jesse
JessicaAnn
Flavia
ILuvLarryMullen
jkayet

and
zoney
heads
chizzer
daafish

:wink:

I would to meet you all :hug: of all of you that want to meet me!!!

laramullen
maddie

Aww, yay, I'm on lara's list! :hug: Believe me, I'd love to get on a plane to Ireland now...I'm in London soon...ahem, as meggie and i hunt eds. :shifty:

I'm lucky to have met a few of you as well....and actually knew some before I realized they were on here (realizing who dizzy was, etc :lol: )

There are tons of you I'd love to meet...i can't even try to name everyone....hopefully one day i'll be able to make it to a mass gathering though. :)

*edit - and adamswildhoney, yay :D

Last edited:
I echo BVS's sentiment. It would be quite an event to have all the interferencers in one place at one time.

As far as people I'd most want to meet, April :flirt:, Salome (you're just plain cool), sula, Flower, Tiff (I owe her dinner), Lilly, Michael G and melon - I like the way you guys think, and just so I can see him in person and see if he indeed matches up with his online persona, diamond. :eyebrow:

hmmm, only one? man you guys make it tough. i've already met one person and i think the bar was set pretty high. but just for shits & giggles:

mk
u2popmofo
gickies gageeze aka red ships of scalla festa aka deathbear
ep
ladylemon
heartland girl
pax
yertle
iwb
zoner (i guessssssss. :wink: )
joyful
martha
bc

thats just off the top of my head, sorry if i left anyone out. but in all honesty, i met the one person i wanted to already. hey you.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
WELL HELL PEOPLE.
I DON'T WANT TO MEET YALL EITHER.
LOUSY BASTARDS.
:angry:

you know i want to meet you boomchaa!!! i've asked several times when are we gonna meet...we're so close, yet so far :wink:

of course there are others i want to meet too...i can't pick just one...

Lara
ILuvLarryMullen
AWH (who i will be meeting soon! :hyper: )
meggie
BC
rafmed
cleasai
cydewaze
salome
angie

the list goes on...too many to choose from. i've already met several interferencers :heart:

I really could not pick one person. There are too many people who have been so nice to me. I am afraid to begin to type names for fear of leaving someone out.

You all know who you are. Most of you I have disagreed with in FYM....and some I have agreed with. Thanks for the good times.

acrobatman is still pissed that we have "changed" the focus of the thread? :huh:

How could you pick one? There are so many cool and interesting people here at Interference.com. :up:

Last edited:
:hug: and :) to all who think meeting me is a good idea (I'm quite boring I assure you!) Thank you!

Dreadsox said:

You all know who you are. Most of you I have disagreed with in FYM....and some I have agreed with. Thanks for the good times.

Yeah I've always wondered if those of us who hang out in FYM if we'd get into heated political discussions ("remember when you said this...") or just start talking U2.

martha said:
The problem is cass and Marty are on opposite sides of the planet.

That's no problem. You may go to Australia. :angel: Just say when you are going, because then I'm also taking a flight to Australia so I can meet you both! :hyper:

:flirt:

Marty

diamond said:
as far as the ladies-
Mad1 -zaney and cool.
Lara Mullen -another nut
U2SJ-a nice nice person.

teenie-another nice girl.

DB9
:wink:

well you missed your chance FLAKE, I was so ready to meet ya and then you never showed up :angry:
j/k we will definitely meet up for the tour :) :hyper:

zoney! said:

You know, as I was reading through Q yesterday, I was thinking that you may be the only other Har Mar Superstar fan on Interland too.

You may be right. If you can't come down to Dallas Thursday, perhaps we could have a 'power lunch' some other time. We could still get all glammed up. :wink:

:heart: Har Mar Superstar :heart:

awwww AWH and ABEL listed me :hug:, I would love to meet you girls too!

I would also like to meet u2popmofo, cujo, IWB, and the rest of the randoooom group (arw, karrieann, schmeg), I would basically be happy to meet most anyone :)

It humors me that HarMarSuperstar is internationally known.

I remember scaring him off of his bicycle a few years ago (we lived in the same town - his real name is sean), before he really branched out on this HarMar thing....I was like "Hey HarMar..."

It was just kind of a cult-like local joke at the time.

Maybe we can all meet in Minneapolis and go shopping at the LOVELY Har Mar Mall. :up: (his "REAL" namesake)

He's named after a mall? :lol: Somehow, I'm not surprised.

You learn something new every day, I swear.

that's pretty funny (about mr. har mar). i've heard of him because when his last cd came into the radio station the music staff meeting turned into a har mar superstar listening party.

Popmartijn said:

That's no problem. You may go to Australia. :angel: Just say when you are going, because then I'm also taking a flight to Australia so I can meet you both! :hyper:

:flirt:

Marty

:shifty:

Start saving, cuz we're seriously thinking of going down there sometime in the next few years.

Oh man. Wouldn't that be too much fun??!! :hyper:

If I could, I would...
but alas, I cannot...
meet you people,
because some of you
might not know
I'm a bubble boy
if not in reality
then metaphorically.
Now you know
the reason I'm
all the time.