If you had to meet 1 interferencer in real (suppose) .. whom and why ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*BOOMCHAA!* said:
WELL HELL PEOPLE.
I DON'T WANT TO MEET YALL EITHER.
LOUSY BASTARDS.
:angry:

hey boomer! adamswildhoney listed you! :wave:
check out the thread again, hon.

as for me....no one listed me.

not surprised tho...must have something to do with my post count. :shrug:

id like to meet mmmbono because i hear she is even easier than boomcha

:sexywink:

Hmm... I've already been lucky enough to meet a good number of y'all... so, let's see:

Lilly, Diemen, Angela Harlem, Iris, Salome, bg, icelle, Heartland Girl (who I would have to meet at the same time as zone, I can't miss him in eyeliner! :lol: ), Avs, foxfire, pax, mmmBono, melon, etc.

Let's make an Interference planet, I swear already. :wave:

i'd like to meet all of you bastards. :angry:

i have met ali rose and hallelujah before and they are truly fantabulous. :hyper:

seriously though, my list is too long to even post. if i don't get to have a drink one day with sicy and my co-evil one i will eat brains. :|

and the elusive zoner. :sexywink:

i want to go to oz and meet all the random people there. i must meet bear. and all of my favorite pommies - esp. acro and meggie. and there are some hot canadians to meet. :)flirt: ) and u2g. and dread. and melon. and jessicaann. and cyclops boy. and bama. and bk. :)drool: ). and all those weirdo MN people. all of my io freaks. my fantabulous tom-loving autreshannon ( :heart: ).

too many too list. just like i thought.

thonger, salome :)adam: ), bls, boomer :)mad: ), mk, maddie, lmbv, the king of :slant:maps...

Last edited:
i'd like to meet pretty much everyone

and i don't have a boston accent :angry: :lol: i really dont!

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
I've met 2 so far and I feel like they've been my friends forever now that we actually met. Hopefully we'll see each other again soon. :yes:

I'd love to meet IWB. There's also a few other people but I think she's the first on my list.

i'd love to meet you too arw

maybe someday,right?

i guess i could meet danospano and give him a little slap.:angry:
i know ms screamer is frothing at the mouth to meet me:angry:

db3

Mr. BAW said:
The thread asked for ONE interferencer...too difficult to name just one but if that was the case....

LARA MULLEN

Only because...she's in Ireland and I would love to play every golf course I could during that visit....she could caddy! and then we could pub crawl.....

I would really like to meet many others but she/Ireland top the list!

Dreams.........

You flatter me :cute: :heart: One time, I played pitch and putt which is sort of the same as golf, right? :slant: And I got a hole in one! :yes:

Ok is being called a nut twice a good thing and marty you alluded to the fact I was a nut with the :laugh: oh dear :slant: :lmao:

I would like to meet:

The Baw's
ABEL
Salomey
Angie Harlem
Miss U2
Zoney
Jesse u2
Screaming flower (lmbv :love: )
AWH
u2girl
Sicy
IWB
bammo
meggy
dizzy
jkayet
marty

There are too many of you to mention everyone and im surre ive left ppl out if i have i apologise. :angry: Everyone should come fly to Ireland on an interference plane, I shall be awaiting your arrival and greet you all with milk and cookies and some golfing equip for Mr Baw. :hyper:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

HeartlandGirl said:
That would be so awesome! Here's me in my red lipstick: :kiss:

You know, as I was reading through Q yesterday, I was thinking that you may be the only other Har Mar Superstar fan on Interland too.

updates:

Boomerchacha - WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? I WOULD HAVE INCLUDED YOU ON MY LIST, BUT YOU HAVEN"T BEEN AROUND LATELY. HOW IS IT GOING? HOOK EM'!!!!! \_/ [/caps]

Bammo2 - Forget if I mentioned her before.

ARWCITIES9797 - she is low hanging fruit (minnesotan).

Re: FLOWER :/

zoney! said:
JessicaAnn - another fairly close (distance-wise) interfurer

:yes: Zoner, you probably top my list since we talk all the time, but have never met. Milwaukee is calling your name ...

:hmm: .. others
Sicy and Fishy
BAW and Mr. BAW
HOS
Meggie
bgeee
bc
boomer
Salome
Bassy
I hate doing these lists cause I always leave off a bunch of people ... essentially I want to have a big IO sleepover so I can meet everyone.

Wooooooooooo 1 person mentioned me! lol

I'd like to meet:

Cass - My u2ey mom! Haven't talked to you in ages! :hug:
Bluephisto
Niamh
Sicy
JessicaAnn
Bonochick
FallingStar
Zoney
KhanadaRhodes
Lara Mullen
Deathbear
Elvis
Jesseu2
miss-u2
flaming june
Larry Mullen's Pop Angel
Mr. BAW

Just to mention a few...but I would love to meet any interferencer and have made wonderful friendships with the ones I have met already. :)

Mullen-Girl said:
Wooooooooooo 1 person mentioned me! lol

I'd like to meet:

Cass - My u2ey mom! Haven't talked to you in ages! :hug:
Bluephisto
Niamh
Sicy
JessicaAnn
Bonochick
FallingStar
Zoney
KhanadaRhodes
Lara Mullen
Deathbear
Elvis
Jesseu2
miss-u2
flaming june
Larry Mullen's Pop Angel
Mr. BAW

Just to mention a few...but I would love to meet any interferencer and have made wonderful friendships with the ones I have met already. :)

YAY! Someone wants to meet me! :p :lol:

Cristie! Remember all those hours we used to spend online plotting against certain people in chat? Ahh, those were the days...:D

MullenGirl: Because I have known her for ages and I know we would have a laugh

Diamond: Don't ask me why! I'm just curious :D

Lara and Maddie: Everybody knows I'm dying to go to Belfast, so I might as well see them when I'm in town! ( MAddie, you owe me a car ride!)

FallingStar: Because we could spend hoooooooooooooooours talking about that sexy fella called Gavin
:drool:

Rafmed: Just Because he's Mexican! ;) No, seriously..He's a great lad and I'd love to go for a few pints with him ( Hola Rafaroni! :) )

Bammo: I've met her before but I want to see her again because she's very very cool! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom