If you had to meet 1 interferencer in real (suppose) .. whom and why ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i knew i was forgetting someone...

i'd love to meet cydewaze some day. he's really cool.

guidos!

zoney! said:
LadyLemon - :mad:

:kiss: :angry:

Well besides Lurk:

*bc
*salome
*sicy(although I talked to her on the phone once)
*icelle
*IWB
*yertle
*mofo
*heads
*melon

and tons more...especially those i can challenge in a drinking contest :sexywink:

heh, just kidding

Re: FLOWER :/

zoney! said:

Heartland - I promise I would wear eyeliner if I get the opportunity to see Mr. Molkos in concert with you. Mark my words.

:up: I've got tickets to see Placebo in Dallas this coming Thursday. Why don't you just meet me there and we'll get all glammed up! :wink:

I've only met a few interferencers during my tenure here, and there are so many others I'd like to meet. All the BandCers especially. I'd love to be able to talk music with all of you and maybe take in a concert or two.

Good question....

Cujo and mofo, simply for filthy purposes... :drool:

Chizip, Griffiths, Edgeman and everyone else from Put 'Em Under Pressure, so we could argue at a sports bar and get kicked out.

Zoney and Lilly, even though they are Wild fans...and Lemon Meringue to return the favor of the poster.

Larry Mullen's Pop Angel and HeartlandGirl, so we could go hit on hockey players.

yertle and IWB, just because.

Deathbear, so we could go to a hockey game and talk history, like he promised once. :angry:

Hmmm, I know there's more, but these are the ones who top my list. :wink:

Last edited:
:madspit: Fine with me if no one wants to meet lil ol' me

heh heh just kidding... I'd like to meet the IO regulars :wink:

Speaking of which... what happened BG? I never heard from ya last weekend :sad: I believe it was only Icelle who had a proper excuse (work) not to come down here :tongue: Anywho y'all are always welcome down here :wave:

Last edited:
nobody mentioned me :mad:

i've met a whole bunch of yas already, but i'd love to chill with:

the belfastians: lara an mad1 :love:
the aussies, manda, angie, brettig, etc
midwesterners, lemon merenge, walkron, lilly, the adams pants girls, etc
hello angel, angel
headsonsticks, headache, chizip, popmofo, IWB... the wild bunch
spanisheyes, u2girl, bammo, fairygirl, mullen-girl, an a few more!

Cleasai said:

Speaking of which... what happened BG? I never heard from ya last weekend :sad: I believe it was only Icelle who had a proper excuse (work) not to come down here :tongue: Anywho y'all are always welcome down here :wave:

:( i'm sorry cleasai.

i never did make it out to san diego that weekend.
but i will. and soon. i can promise you that.

jesseu2, i DID mention you. i said i've already met the ones i wanted to meet, and i clearly remember dancing and drinking with you in las vegas. have you forgotten it so soon? :wink:

and am i the only one here who has met our dear mister headsonsticks?

i feel so incredibly privileged. :sexywink:

I've met a few Interferencers -- DiGi, dizzy, zoney, sharky and her boyfriend (whose screen name I forgot)....I think that's all.

Hopefully I'll be meeting bammo soon since we live so close to each other and we're in the same cult....I mean collective. ;)

I'd also like to meet Lara Mullen, Sicy, Screaming Flower, Angie, Bonochick, Salome, Fizz, Acro, yertle, ABEL, Ody, EP, IWB, the BAWs, joyfulgirl, Brettig, LMPA, all of IO and BandC....and loads of others.

Hmmm........

I don't think I can really anwer this fairly since I have already met one Interferencer (DB)...but I would like to say it would be great to be in a concert pit at a U2 concert with all of you!!!!!

Re: Re:

HeartlandGirl said:
:up: I've got tickets to see Placebo in Dallas this coming Thursday. Why don't you just meet me there and we'll get all glammed up! :wink:

If I could only get off work, I would fly down there in a second. That would be a blast! :up:

:flirt: <- zoney! all glammed up

Angela Harlem said:
I'd like to meet quite a few, given the chance.
More Europe: U2girl, rono, marty, dr teeth, slomey, etc
:love:

In short, you want to go to the Netherlands! :p
You're always welcome here! :wave:

As for me, I'm a bit hesitant to name people here. Not that I don't want to meet anyone, but rather I will forget to name some people. :reject:

But my shortlist will be something like:
Sting - so many shared interests, yet so many differences. How will this be in real life?
Cass - Stories, stories and more stories. I'd love to listen!
AngelaHarlem - Aussies are cool! ;)
Blue Room - Bootleg talk :shifty:
Lara Mullen - For lots of :laugh:
The whole BandC crew - Music, makes the people, come together
Sulawesigirl - How is (was) Mali?

And those other 16,000 folks!

C ya!

Marty

Chzip, because he seems like one of the few i would really get along with in real life.

Bullet The Blue Sky: i am not sure if he posts any more , but he and I would be VERY good friends if we were to meet in real life. :heart:

Cujo, because he is a total smart ass. i :heart: smart asses

April, because she is one of the coolest and hottest chicks that i have yet to meet. :yes:

Last edited:
Definitely BostonAnne, we've been chatting and sharing forever and I just so want to meet her in person, thank her for always being cool. Then HelloAngel and salomeU2000, my content girlies. And definitely all the Edge girls like SpanishEyes 21 and arw9797 and Mrs Edge.

I've learned over the past year that the U2 universe is amazingly small so I'm sure that many of us are going to cross paths during the tour next year.

Re: Re: Re:

zoney! said:
If I could only get off work, I would fly down there in a second. That would be a blast! :up:

:flirt: <- zoney! all glammed up

That would be so awesome! Here's me in my red lipstick: :kiss:

--All the mods, because I'd like to thank them for being a great team! :) Most notably Bonochick, for many reasons; namely, because she said she'd like to meet ME.

--Lilly, 'cause she's cool.

--LarryMullen's_POPAngel, for the same reason.

--HeadsonSticks because...

--Marty because of his great taste in music and sweet nature.

--Dreadsox because he always remembers holidays and birthdays via IM.

There are probably lots more, but those are the ones coming most immediately to mind.

The thread asked for ONE interferencer...too difficult to name just one but if that was the case....

LARA MULLEN

Only because...she's in Ireland and I would love to play every golf course I could during that visit....she could caddy! and then we could pub crawl.....

:lol: :yes:

I would really like to meet many others but she/Ireland top the list!

Dreams.........

Diamond...I mean...."diamond", because I still owe him an ass-kicking! ;)

Just kidding.

In all seriousness I'd say Cass...because she's the only person I've spoken to mano a mano on interference whom I've never met in person.

Yes, as everybody has said before, it'd be great to meet you all! :D

So far I've met a few people from here: Bammo2 ( hey! when are we going for some pints again???!) Teehee, Miss_U2, wertsie And I have to say they all are very very cool! :wave:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Yes, as everybody has said before, it'd be great to meet you all! :D

So far I've met a few people from here: Bammo2 ( hey! when are we going for some pints again???!) Teehee, Miss_U2, wertsie And I have to say they all are very very cool! :wave:

the only person i wanted to meet was you flavia, and ur still the person i wanna see againg (on tuesday yeah!!!)

Back
Top Bottom