If you could see your own future, would you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you see into your future given the chance?

• Yes. I would want to know as much as possible

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No. I wouldn't want to know a thing about it.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I might like to know 1 or 2 things/answers, but not a whole lot.

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
I wouldn't want to know.

If there was something bad in it, it would be hard to go on, knowing what I'd have to face...

But if there was something good in it, it would be hard to go on too because you'd be excited about reaching the good things, and everything else would be like too much work or too mundane

I like surprise and spontaneity

I would like to know, because then I could see my mistakes and be able to change things for the better.

say you could find out that a family gets in a terrible accident and dies. you wouldnt want to know about this so you could prevent this terrible tragedy from happening?

Chizip said:
say you could find out that a family gets in a terrible accident and dies. you wouldnt want to know about this so you could prevent this terrible tragedy from happening?

but what if there wasn't a thing you could do about it and you had to live with knowing this? or if you found out that you or a relative or friend was dying of an incurable disease?

well if there is a disease you can get them to the hospital right away to have the best chance at fighting it. but if it is not curable you will at least know you have limited time with them and make sure you get the most out of it.

I'm not sure, i mean i would be scared to know if anything happens to me, and just think if anyone found out you had been into future...you would have governments hunting you down to know more! But in some ways you could do a back to the future, and find out sports results and make a bit of money...but then look what happens in the end!
I would definately go back in time though....

Chizip said:
well if there is a disease you can get them to the hospital right away to have the best chance at fighting it. but if it is not curable you will at least know you have limited time with them and make sure you get the most out of it.

That is someone else's future. What would you do if you learned you would get cancer in 15 years. Would you prefer 15 years of preparing yourself for the event? Seems it would be emotionally draining.

i think a family member getting a disease is something that would be a big part of your future, so you would find out about it.

and yes i would like to know that i would get cancer. that way i could go to the hospital right when it starts, which would give me the best possible chance to live.

sure, i'd want to know. why not? i'm sick of all these shit surprises.
and there couldn't possibly be much worse in my future than i've had in my past.

bring it on :mad:

I would. I might scare me enough to make some changes in my life. I just want to know if I end up happy...

Besides, I'm TERRIBLE with surprises. You're looking at the gal who peeks at Christmas gifts every year. I'm terrible, terrible, terrible :reject:

I chose the "thing or 2" category...
But I don't think I would want to know the whole thing....as Abel said...it might be hard to go on after that if there's something bad in there. :crack:

i dont want to know anything but thats a bit of a problem b/c i actually can. i have these psychic abilities that provide me with knowledge of all. hmmm, but luckily i can switch it of. if anyone else is interested in a cyber session let me know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom