If you could live in any part of the World where would you live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
For me it's Ireland! When I went on vacation back in 2004 I fell in love with Ireland and I really want to move there and live there for the rest of my life. Life seems so simple there and not fast paced.

My plan still is to make it to Australia.

I loved Melbourne, and it's so close to Tasmania. :drool:

But I'm open to see more of the world as well.
There are many places that have much to offer.

Canada or Barcelona:drool: but at the end of the day I rather stay in Mexico when I grow old

I don't mind it so much here in London, but I'd quite like to move away - I went to Hong Kong last year and it was awesome, I loved it there.... but Australia would be great too :up:

I sincerely enjoy living in the Philly area, and I'd live in Delaware County or some South Jersey counties, even maybe the Jersey Shore.

If not in the area, I'd probably move to somewhere like Phoenix, with less humidity and allergy issues.

Out of the country? Either Ireland or Great Britain. I can't handle living somewhere without people speaking English.

I live in Vancouver and love it here.

However, I wouldn't mind moving to Honolulu or someplace in Ireland or England. Those are my favourite places in the world.

I've never been to Rome before, but I'm dying to spend a good chunk of time there.

phillyfan26 said:
I sincerely enjoy living in the Philly area, and I'd live in Delaware County or some South Jersey counties, even maybe the Jersey Shore.

Why on earth would you want to live near the Jersey Shore? I've seen True Life: Summer at the Jersey Shore it ain't pretty unless you like wifebeaters and cheetos.

TO :sad:

I'd like to live in other places, but I'll always have a pull to go back home :hmm: But who knows what's next.

Dwight Schrute said:

Why on earth would you want to live near the Jersey Shore? I've seen True Life: Summer at the Jersey Shore it ain't pretty unless you like wifebeaters and cheetos.

South Jersey Shore.

I should add that eventually, my reply is NYC. That's home, and that's where I want to return to, but in the meantime, am glad I've experienced life elsewhere (LA, Chicago) because I just cannot imagine not exploring other areas. Would love to add at least one more city to that list.

Since I've been to Italy, I really want to move to the Tuscany region. Such a beautiful place. If not there, France or Ireland. I have a thing for the Irish accent.

Scotland, Ireland, San Diego, Spain, Manhattan or Brooklyn, whatever. I'd try Canada. Some parts of Mexico, England. I'd like to have houses everywhere and pick and choose where I want to live that week. Switzerland seems nice. Hawaii. Alaska.

Zanzibar. Dar es Salaam would be an acceptable substitute.

In the USA - St. Augustine, Florida or Savannah, Georgia. I love very old cities on hot, humid coasts.

UberBeaver said:
Scotland, Ireland, San Diego, Spain, Manhattan or Brooklyn, whatever. I'd try Canada. Some parts of Mexico, England. I'd like to have houses everywhere and pick and choose where I want to live that week. Switzerland seems nice. Hawaii. Alaska.

:lol:!!

Probably London I think :hmm:
I would like a place abroad, but I'm not too sure where.

Vincent Vega said:
My plan still is to make it to Australia.

I loved Melbourne, and it's so close to Tasmania. :drool:

But I'm open to see more of the world as well.
There are many places that have much to offer.

I'd really love to go to Australia, and New Zealand. :drool: Looks like another world to me in pictures. It's a goal of mine to start travelling more. My cousin recently gave me a travel pass with Air Canada that allows me to hop on a plane to wherever they go in the world. An amazing privilege that I'm really thankful for. I can confirm that England is great...Germany the same. Parts of that country remind me of my province here in Newfoundland, with the huge difference being the population density. I'd have to say, with an obvious bias, that the most beautiful places I've been to have been right here at home. It's a land of abject contrasts, but if you strike it lucky on a nice day, it can absolutely take your breath away. Actually, that's true on horribly cold days, as well! It's also very safe here, if that's ever a consideration.

Back
Top Bottom