If you could have an extra body part, what would it be and why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
angelordevil said:

:hug: Just stick around Interference and your brain power will grow exponentially. Take me, for example. This time last year I was nothing.

I'd like to have an extra duodenum. I just like the sound of it...doo-oh-dee-numm. Other than that, it might be neat to have a fleshy pouch of some sort...a place to store cookies on a long hike.

Well I certainly learned something today...If you know how to spell^that^ without spell check. You are pretty smart:yes:

Where would your extra pouch be if you could have one? Perhaps where your trouser pockets would be?
:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

Well I certainly learned something today...If you know how to spell^that^ without spell check. You are pretty smart:yes:

That one always stood out on the long list of body parts in Biology class. Not really a result of smarts, I just memorized it phonetically...phon-net-tic-ally. :wink:

Plus, duodenum sounds a lot sexier than Bile Duct.

LemonMacPhisto said:

just guitar?

:shifty:

If you had an extra one of those, you could teach it to play guitar. :wink:

redhotswami said:
I'd go for an extra liver. This one is just about done.

:lol:

I think in the next ten years I made need to put in an order for that one:drunk:

:| Should I be worried?

A penis. And not for the reasons you horndogs think, either! :giggle:

I'd like one so I wouldn't have to go to the bother of one of those stupid prothesis ones. They're all white. And I am not.

An extra uvula.
Maybe one that was dipped in nuclear waste so it might have superpowers.

I could be The Amazing Uvugirl.
The chick the all the power of two uvulas, which I hear is a lot.

Back
Top Bottom