If you could eat anything...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
261458910_e40abadac9_o.jpg

This topic is about FOOD, perverts. Stick to it or go post in Mr. Pussys.

Lawrys:
Prime Rib with Yorkshire Pudding and creamed spinach :drool:
Lobster :drool:
Cream of Mushroom soup :drool:

I'm not asking for too much, am I?

a hot tin roof sundae

(about 3 layers each of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, salted red peanuts, topped with whipped cream and a cherry) :drool:

Sushi, pasta covered with tomato sauce, Arizona's Green Tea, and to top it off, a nice delicious chocolate bar (nonfattening of course)

Mr. Green Eyes said:
Right now, what would it be?

For me, it would have to be sushi, some Indian food, and chocolate covered strawberries.:drool: All very good if i do say so myself.

Indian food does sound good, Some Chicken Vindaloo and Aloo Gobi. I think thats how you spell it. Damn it, now Im starving!!!!!

Last edited:
Sicy said:

Bonochick said:

Not even a wink? Way to be judgmental of humour. :shrug:

And as for me, even though it's the morning, I'd have to say a nice big Fillet Mignon with garlic mashed potatoes and some buttery, grilled carrots and squash.

I big juicy porter house steak with a loaded baked potato, hot buttery bread roll, and a Cesar salad. To wash it all down, a cup of sweet lemonade.

the tourist said:

Not even a wink? Way to be judgmental of humour. :shrug:

"Judgemental of humour"? More like trying to keep a thread clean so that somebody who opens up a seemingly innocent thread doesn't have to be confronted with sexual innuendo.

dsmith2904 said:
Mishmosh (a bowl of Matzo Ball Soup with Kreplach, Rice and Noodles) at Canter's. It's been far too long since I ate there last.

:drool: I'll need a corned beef sandwich & pickles too. What time are we meeting up? :D

Bonochick said:

"Judgemental of humour"? More like trying to keep a thread clean so that somebody who opens up a seemingly innocent thread doesn't have to be confronted with sexual innuendo.

I didn't know that wasn't allowed. I guess I just spent too much time in Zoo Station back when all the risque pictures of Scarlett Johansson were floating about. Thanks for clarifying!

Back
Top Bottom