if u could fight any1...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by ghetofabu:
Daaaaaaamn, that was fucked up, but funny.
icon37.gif

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHA

no.
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHA

no.
rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

this thread seems to have gone way down a hugely different tangent than when it started out so can I just ask someone to put Gwyneth Paltrow in the way of one of your swinging lead pipes? Please?

thank you. that is all.

I'd fight ANY really cute guy, or any member of U2!!!!!!
tongue.gif

Oh, also Shitney Speared, or any other bimbo just so i could have fun kicking their ass into next week!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
movie star: nicholas cage

Olive.

Thats not even funny.

*belts olive extremely violently with a combination manouvre of pool noodle and blow up britney spears doll, finishes with throwing olive into the mosh pit of a highly electrified Celine Dion concrt*

mad.gif

i could kick all of your asses.

*throws the entire lemonade stand out the window, except sicy because she sicilian and could probably kick my ass

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Olive.

Thats not even funny.

*belts olive extremely violently with a combination manouvre of pool noodle and blow up britney spears doll, finishes with throwing olive into the mosh pit of a highly electrified Celine Dion concrt*

mad.gif

*Crawls out

*smashes Nicholas Cage's whiney face into what can only be described as a cross between Joan Rivers and Rocky at his worst. This does not take very long.

*tosses him into the pit at an n'sync concert for Angela to find.

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
*Crawls out

*smashes Nicholas Cage's whiney face into what can only be described as a cross between Joan Rivers and Rocky at his worst. This does not take very long.

*tosses him into the pit at an n'sync concert for Angela to find.

*grabs olive by the hair, dragging her kicking and screaming into the concert, finds Nic, dusts him off, gives the kiss of life, and another for good measure, and one more for the road, then super glues olive to a bunch of screaming 14 year olds girls*

*takes nic home where she locks him in the basement for safe keeping forevermore*

[backtrack]

*builds basement*

*then locks him in*

biggrin.gif

I want my pipe back damn it. You all are jacking it up. One of the models is moving and I need to finish her off. Skinny anorexic bitchs. *smack* no one..*wack*..looks that good in..*thud*..real life.
icon15.gif

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

immmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaack...and there are concequences and repercutions *lifts hevy rock* for this isht... *grunt*...*throws rock boucens off gheto's head, leaves dent, then smacks sicy upside the face, and grrabs a ax and jumps on dasiy's desk and chops hole in top* heeeeeeeeeeerrrrr's johnny!!
mad.gif

*scratches head* well..*thinks about it*..what can i say*gets sick look in hes eyes*...i am jacks sense of sick enjoyment..*tackles ouizy and does the riverdance on their spleen*...

who needs a spleen?

Ouizy graps what is left of spleen, rips out of body and lights on fire on the floor.

walks over to weapons drawer and grabs a very rusty knife.

walks over to superjoe and slowly cuts his left ear off.

afterwards ouizy pours lemon juice all over superjoe's head while "Exit" plays in the background at deafening levels...

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
mikal, i heard you prance around your house in tights and a tiara.

At least my love life doesn't involve driving around a day care with a bag of candy!

Originally posted by mikal:
At least my love life doesn't involve driving around a day care with a bag of candy!

who told you? *kicks mikal in the shins

damn tiara boy.
icon28.gif

*superjoe smiles as limon juice runs down his face and picks up the knife and stabs ouizy in the leg finds the first sledgehammer and smashes ouizy's toes with it*...heheheheh ouizy jump up and down, funny...

Originally posted by mikal:

Ouch! I even felt that. That was funny. funny. funny. Sick f*cked up funny. I gotta write that one down. *runs and grabs a pen and paper*

------------------

Back
Top Bottom