If they were making a movie about you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I get that girl from Gilmore Girls all the time. I don't know if I see it though :hmm: :shrug:

me.jpg

3835.jpg

hmmmmm.... I don't have many options if I'd have to choose an actress by looks :hmm: . Maybe someone like Jessica alba ( she can't act :huh: ) or Catalina Sandino, I wouldn't say Michelle Rodriguez because she's too loud.

If looks weren't important I would say... kate Hudson (loved her in "Almost Famous") Anna Paquin or Christina Ricci.

*I'm starting to think about the whole cast :laugh: :laugh:* ... Will smith (my bf) , and Ewan McGregor... just because he's hot :p

Last edited:
weaving-hugo-photo-hugo-weaving-6206525.jpg

Though he doesn't really look much like me, he's my favorite actor, and I'd certainly want him to take on the role of my life. He's just so damn good.

and...
salma_hayek_17.jpg

...simply because she's absolutely fucking gorgeous, and I'm going to marry her one day...even though she's like 22 years older than me. :drool: :love:

Lancemc said:

and...
salma_hayek_17.jpg

...simply because she's absolutely fucking gorgeous, and I'm going to marry her one day...even though she's like 22 years older than me. :drool: :love:

Hmm, there should be a sexy photo of Salma Hayek there, but for some reason it doesn't show. Maybe it's too big.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom