If there was no U2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Radiohead/Wilco

I'm a bit surprised I'm the first guy to mention Wilco in this thread.

LemonMelon said:

Definitely Maybe :up:

Morning Glory :up:

Don't Believe The Truth :up:

Everything else by them :down: (Actually, there are some songs on SOTSOG that I enjoy)

So I guess I could give Oasis my approval. :up:

I think they really have many very good songs....I have to say that I really like their acoustic concerts .... Noel certainly is one of the top songwriters ...

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
Oasis :up:

I like Oasis very much, thanks to my mom :D I like pretty much everything of theirs. I only have Dont Believe The Truth on my ipod. I need to update!! :)

:up:

yes you need to update your ipod with some more oasis music ! :) :yes:

Muse or Pink Floyd, for me.

Matt Bellamy may be an ugly scrawny little pixie but I still find him weirdly cute. I suppose I've always had a soft spot for eccentric quirky-looking guys.

If individual artists count, then PJ Harvey, no question :heart: :rockon: :love:

Hard question.

REM are one of my favourite bands and the Police.

But there isn't actually one other band where I actually know about all the band members, have as many CD's (and other things) and have an interest in the band as a whole as well as love the music as much as I do with U2.

Maybe in the future the Killers, Keane, Arcade Fire would be high in my list...

Saracene said:

Matt Bellamy may be an ugly scrawny little pixie but I still find him weirdly cute. I suppose I've always had a soft spot for eccentric quirky-looking guys.

He was nominated sexiest man of the year for the NME awards... It's strange but anyway it's NME we're talking about:wink: It's a strange magazine...

inmyplace13 said:
Radiohead/Wilco

I'm a bit surprised I'm the first guy to mention Wilco in this thread.

Would you rank Wilco right up there with Radiohead? I've never listened to them, I'm ashamed to admit.

Saracene said:
Muse or Pink Floyd, for me.

I'm definitely getting into Muse. I originally thought they were trying too much to be Radiohead. I can certainly still hear the influence, but they've also created something pretty great to call their own. Black Holes and Revelations is incredible. Starlight :drool:

Back
Top Bottom