If I see that rocking out smilie one more time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
yeah.. this one: :rockon:

For about a week I thought it was a really cool smilie, but now whenever I see it I get this huge urge to dropkick or punt that little yellow head very far away. The goal isn't to hurt the bastard, it's just it looks like it's begging to be kicked (though perhaps subconsciously).

If there was one word to describe :rockon: it's insufferable.

i feel i'm gonna get some real good punting practice. are there any footie coaches present?

Yes, we're going to have to start over-using another smiley now. Howzabout Mr. Tapdance?

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

SkeeK said:
yeah.. this one: :rockon:

For about a week I thought it was a really cool smilie, but now whenever I see it I get this huge urge to dropkick or punt that little yellow head very far away. The goal isn't to hurt the bastard, it's just it looks like it's begging to be kicked (though perhaps subconsciously).

If there was one word to describe :rockon: it's insufferable.

I love you!

I hate it too

i like the rock on one. but the dancing and giggling ones suck. especially the giggling ones. i keep thinking it's putting its hand up to its mouth to ward off some projectile vomit.

The rockon smiley is a very good one, but it's entirely overused.

"Yeah, I kinda like that new Kelly Clarkson song. :rockon:"

^^ tired of seeing that.

Rockon should be reserved for deserving occasions.

i don't like it either.

we need an even number of smilies though. since i know it wouldn't be removed, we should add my :eng: one:
emoteng1010hu.gif

Hi!

I like :|

not too happy..not too sad....kinda green...but still has that look of he knows what's really happening.

carol
wizard2c

KhanadaRhodes said:
wizard, why do you write every post like a letter (starting with hi and signing with your name)? just curious...

Hi!

Just out of politeness. Bad habit I guess.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Back
Top Bottom