If Anyone Cares (I don't think I do)......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
It has been reported that Ashley Simpson's agents are in talks with Saturday Night Live executives to come back and host the show and as the musical guest.

I sure hope she does the irish jig again after being caught lip synching the first time....

Balls has nothing to do with it. It's all about publicity. If she does that again, TONS of people are gonna tune in...Ashlee fans or not...to see how she manages this time.

I'm probably in the minority here but I really dig Ashlee Simpson. "Autobiography" is a tremendous album and it's a total shame that she was snubbed at the Grammys. I can't wait for her new album and think it would be great if she got the chance to prove herself on SNL again because I think she really is talented.

I hate "Pieces Of Me", therefore, I had no desire to check out her album any further.

Wonder what song the talentless hack will attempt to lip-synch this time ...

I'd never heard of her before every American on the internet started a riot over her lip-synching thing on SNL...so I downloaded the video and was appalled, yet found it rather refreshing to see someone publicly fail and humiliate themself because they're too false to perform the song properly on Saturday Night LIVE... I loved how the band just kept jamming without her though...

Back
Top Bottom