Idiotic media comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

halo jones

The Fly
Out there where the buses don't run........
How stupid are some comments made by the media. With 1400 hectres of beautiful native bush just been burnt by an arsonist they comment the following "no loss of life or homes and we are pleased to say all is okay and under control" What do they count as no loss of life or homes? What happens to the thousands of native/wildlife who couldn't protect themelves? the cleanup from the bird/wildlife dead? others have no home? It is so typical that people forget animals, plantlife and only concentrate on physical manbuilt homes.... Thank god for WIRES.......(for those who don't know they are a wildlife service that protect and help save animals, birds, and generally do replanting where they can)........

The animals.. :( I love animals.. they dont get enough credit. They live and breathe and have hearts and feelings just like humans, they should be considered as well.

Which instance exactly are you referring to?

I hate that sort of :censored: too. It's just "white-washing" a bad situation, rationalizing it. It's stupid. You're right, what about the animals?

Gee, countless birds and small animals burned to death, the environment destroyed- oh, but is anyone out any money? That seems to be the main point these days. :sad:

I believe the way we treat those more vulnerable than ourselves speaks volumes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom