Ich bin in "Vienna" with whenhiphopdrovethebigcars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
hello again my lovelies,

well this time I am coming to you in Vienna, Austria, where I have been staying with our very own whenhiphop... for the last two days. We have had lots and lots of fun; he has been an exceptional host, cooking me delicious dinners and playing beautiful piano compositions, not to mention showing me around this lovely city. Yesterday we walked around most of the city center, saw old churches and whatnot, also went to a real Viennese coffeeshop (quite a lot of atmosphere), then we went out to a few clubs in the evening and partied till morning. Austrian beer....goes down smooth, hits like a hammer. lol.

Today we spent the morning at Sch?nbrunn (the Austrian version of Versailles) and then had weinerschnitzel for lunch (this is for me the tourist). Tonite we went to Staatsoper and saw an opera called Nabucco, such fun!!! You can?t beat a price of ?3.50 for a standing room ticket. :D

Anyways, it has been fabulous here and I will be sad to leave tomorrow as I head off to Budapest, then Croatia and Slovenia (where I am hoping to hang with Marko and U2girl). I am feeling a bit like the Interference Ambassador. hehe.

Hope everyone is well and that if and when the new single has come out or will come out, everyone enjoys that beautiful feeling of crisp new U2. ;)

Auf Wiedersehen,
sula

Hey Sula!

Nice to know you arrived save in Vienna. First the Netherlands, now Austria, this seems like those "see-Europe-in-two-weeks" trips. LOL! A tourist? You? Nah... :p

Yesterday we walked around most of the city center, saw old churches and whatnot, also went to a real Viennese coffeeshop (quite a lot of atmosphere), then we went out to a few clubs in the evening and partied till morning. Austrian beer....goes down smooth, hits like a hammer. lol.[/b]

A Viennese coffeeshop? You didn't go into a Dutch one, but now you do go in an Austrian one?! What's wrong with the Dutch coffeeshop? (Oh, they don't serve coffee in them... sounds logical)

Anyway, have fun, make lots of pictures and hope to see ya soon.

C ya!

Martijn

Re: Re: Ich bin in "Vienna" with whenhiphopdrovethebigcars

Popmartijn said:
A Viennese coffeeshop? You didn't go into a Dutch one, but now you do go in an Austrian one?! What's wrong with the Dutch coffeeshop? (Oh, they don't serve coffee in them... sounds logical)

ummm, well maybe cuz they serve coffee! at the Viennese ones. :p ;)

btw, I keep wanting to say Dutch things to people when they speak German. lol. :huh:

Popmartijn said:
[B

[/B]

Yah you know... I?m kinda sittin there chillin... but Sulas tuned on cigarillos which actually have quite a fine taste as well... actually I better dont tell you HOW sloshed she was yesterday night.. we returned at four, got up at ten.. I am always shaky cuz she convinces me to drink coffee... not cuz I smoke like a chimney, I am used to that.

Actually I must say that we nearly would have married in an old very old church. Apart from that we checked the emperors castle and stuff...

ok so peoples I gotta go.. still got a lil bootlegging to do wid me new gangsta dude sula... be fine.. checkit... rockon. :cool:

add-it: btw all of you fine young ladies like sula are welcome in europe

Last edited:
DAMN girl! Yer havin so much fun!

Hey everyone...When I come to europe will you show me around too???? :angel: :D And Popmarjin i DO wanna go to one of your cool cafes...:mac:

Kitties say hi, sula! Manis is gettin chunky! *hugs them both* for ya!

Last edited:
Glad you're having a good time, Sula!! :) :)

I wanna go! I wanna go!

When I go to England next year, I'm going to Europe and meeting up with some of you people during one of my breaks.

*European Interferencers change addresses

meegannie said:
Glad you're having a good time, Sula!! :) :)

I wanna go! I wanna go!

When I go to England next year, I'm going to Europe and meeting up with some of you people during one of my breaks.

*European Interferencers change addresses

The Dutch interference tourist group is at your service,....:tongue:

pub crawler said:
I'm jealous. :|

Yeah me too.

Sula I'm curious, how did you arrange to meet all these people? I mean.. I wouldnt even know how to go about arranging to stay with and meet intereferencers in every city/country all over the world.

Glad you're having such a good time. I hope you've been taking pictures of everyone!! Still havent seen any from the Netherlands group.

<-- picture freak. especially interferencers :crack:

wow, that sounds cool sula. i really want to live in austria next year.

have you checked out where hitler spent his time as a "vagabond" in the 20's?

good to see you're still having a good time
don't have to much fun
you might not want to go home anymore :p

why can't i have a life that will allow me to travel all over Europe like you! Add me to the jealous list. I want to see more pictures. i am very close to ditching my job, selling my stuff and buying a one-way ticket to anywhere in Europe. i want to do what you are doing sooooooo bad!!!!!!!! :scream:

anyway, i am glad you are having a blast! :wave: keep sharing your travel stories with us. :)

hehe. um, well. here I am...still in Vienna. yeah well, hiphop and I were having a CD bootleg burning session last night and our little partay went until 7 this morning....so I have stuck around an extra day here to catch up on sleep and whatnot before going to Budapest. :D :der:

:wave: to everyone.

as far as finding and hooking up places to stay or people to visit on my travels...what can I say? It just happens. lol. I know I am going to Europe, I posted about it and asked if anyone wanted to hang out, and then followed up with them via email. :yes:

so anyways, Vienna is great, hiphop and I have had lots of fun bonding experiences, and I am running out of net time!!!

kisses to all. oh and Vorsprung, you had BETTER come visit the USA and come see us Minnesotans while you are at it. I will take you to McDonalds. ;)

sula

p.s. yes, pictures will follow but remember that I am on the road and without much time or money to have them developed and put online. :huh: as soon as they are available, I shall post them. :D

Last edited:
sulawesigirl4 said:
Anyways, it has been fabulous here and I will be sad to leave tomorrow as I head off to Budapest, then Croatia and Slovenia (where I am hoping to hang with Marko and U2girl).

Email me when (and exactly where) you will be staying in Ljubljana, and then we can figure out a meeting.

You're going to Croatia? Sniff.

Do yourself a favour and get to Dubrovnik. You'll thank me for years to come.

And say hi to my home. I'll be seeing it in about 9 months! :)

sulawesigirl4 said:
I have stuck around an extra day here to catch up on sleep and whatnot before going to Budapest. :D :der:

:

Budapest is the joint, as I belive that I have previously stated. Be sure to go to the baths, and eat at the fancy ass coffee shop in the main square. Have the chocolate. Oh and if you are lookin for a place to stay in Prague, you know how I be hangin. Steady chillin. We the happy travelin students always have a place on the floor for those also traveling. It's a good thing.

notiti said:
Budapest is the joint, as I belive that I have previously stated. Be sure to go to the baths, and eat at the fancy ass coffee shop in the main square. Have the chocolate. Oh and if you are lookin for a place to stay in Prague, you know how I be hangin. Steady chillin. We the happy travelin students always have a place on the floor for those also traveling. It's a good thing.

dammmn, I was in Prague on Wednesday. Didna know you were there or I would have looked you up. sniff.

Budapest is grey and cloudy and I am killing time waiting to get ahold of my friend who I am staying with. Not too keen on the train station...too many people trying to sell me a room for the night. :p

Popmartijn said:
What's wrong with the Dutch coffeeshop? (Oh, they don't serve coffee in them... sounds logical)

:D True.

Hi Sula! :wave: I'm really getting jealous of all the jetsetting. :eeklaugh: Anyway, that last e-mail about the Berlin Zoo Station, the "Stay" statue and Prague was really interesting. ;)

~Sheila

Back
Top Bottom