Ice Cream, or Sex?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ice Cream or Sex?

• Ice cream baby ooooo yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I don't care if I only get bread and water, or if it's only once a year....I cannot function without

Votes: 35 79.5%

• Total voters

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
If you could have unlimited ice cream whenever you wanted and NEVER gain weight

OR

really great sex once a month

Which would you choose?

Too much ice cream gives me a rumbly tummy and other unpleasant digestive...um...problems :uhoh:

so...without question, my answer is SEX!

nbcrusader said:
You are kidding, right?

Besides, what's the point of staying in good shape if there is no sex?

And why only once a month????

Ummmm yeah I'm kidding! The point about once a month is because the person would have to love sex A LOT to take that option.

Sex every day vs. ice cream every day would be a no brainer.

There is a poll somewhere that says women would take chocolate over sex any day, this is a similar poll...plus the benefit of not gaining weight thrown in.

I'd choose...

Choclate ice cream, slightly melted and dribbled on her tummy, then slowly licked off with my tongue. Repeat when and where necessary ;)

Not a huge fan of ice cream. Can I substitute for tiramisu? :sexywink:

Mrs. Edge said:
There is a poll somewhere that says women would take chocolate over sex any day, this is a similar poll...plus the benefit of not gaining weight thrown in.

Sounds like there are a lot of unsatisfied women out there....

im not much of an ice cream person, i have one favorite that i eat once in a long while...but...

i choose sex.

still getting the parameters clear here.....
so you have have sex every day, OK sex, quite good sex, good sex, blink and ya miss it sex, sex because I can't sleep and it might help, sex because I love you so much I just wanna do this, just your everyday that was quite good but nothing to write home about sex...everyday, BUT you only get REALLY GREAT sex once a month?
OR
no ramification daily ice-cream?

I know which one my husband would choose:(
He loves ice cream.

Have you answered the question yet MrsEdge? What got you thinking along these lines?
Look out I'm gonna sing...........
"I can't live, if living is without sex, I can't live...I can't live anymore...........oh I can't forget this evening , or your face as you were stuffing it with ice cream, but I guess that's just the way the story goes...you always smile , but in your mouth the ice cream shows....yes , it shows........."

great...now i have to go to baskin robbins and get me some peanut butter chocolate ice cream:tsk:

after the shit i went thru this morning i need it:crack:

cass said:
still getting the parameters clear here.....
so you have have sex every day, OK sex, quite good sex, good sex, blink and ya miss it sex, sex because I can't sleep and it might help, sex because I love you so much I just wanna do this, just your everyday that was quite good but nothing to write home about sex...everyday, BUT you only get REALLY GREAT sex once a month?
OR
no ramification daily ice-cream?

I know which one my husband would choose:(
He loves ice cream.

Have you answered the question yet MrsEdge? What got you thinking along these lines?
"I can't live, if living is without sex, I can't live...I can't live anymore...........oh I can't forget this evening , or your face as you were stuffing it with ice cream, but I guess that's just the way the story goes...you always smile , but in your mouth the ice cream shows....yes , it shows........."

:lmao: Here I thought it was a very simple question! Sex vs ice cream! I had no idea there were so many variables! LMAO!!!!

I was just having some orgasmically good ice cream, and remembered that chocolate poll so I thought I'd post a similar one here. That's all! :)

cass said:

:lmao:

I'm picking ice cream and no weight gain. I'll take my Lactaid.

Ya see, I have a great sex life already! :flirt: Even though The Man is away at grad school, when we get together, we really get together.

If ya know what I mean. :sexywink:

Well... I've had ice cream three times this week :barf: , and I've quit counting the weeks since sex :sigh: .

I choose SEX :hyper: !!

Now if you put up the chocolate poll... that is a different story. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom