ICDE v.3.0: Let the Mayhem Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IWasBored said:
you think cock sparrer is a worse name than the sweatpants boners?

Sweatpants Boners still get my vote...

:lmao:

Edit: Wait. That's a vote for BEST band name... :wink:

Last edited:
These are now done by me. Honestly, CD's will be outdated before these arrive. I now just need to find a few more empty covers and they are as good as mailed. I want to apologise for first of all my burner dying, then after it was replaced, my hard drive died. I replaced that and then Nero wouldn't work. I fixed that problem and then the label printer program also didn't work. No big deal really as I THEN found out I had not enugh ink in the cartridge, so I got a new one and finished them all the other night. NOW once I find 3 more covers they WILL be finished!

I am so sorry though.
:reject:

Oh yeah, and a few of them have the wrong songs on them but by the time I realised this I really was ready to cry so they aren't even worth this wait.
:slant:

i'm still looking forward to hearing mine.

i'm only here for another couple weeks...

yeah, i'm off until september. chances are interference won't see me too regularly after may 23rd until late august. :ohmy:

Please say you will be there for another week! I just mailed them express air :lol:

Ah well, they'll be waiting for you when you get back otherwise :D

sooooo... this year, I've done 3 mixes... and I promised 3 more... :shifty: been trying to figure out better tracklisting, than putting together the same ole thing over and over...

however... i'm prolly awollin' sometime next month... so i guess, I only got less than 3 weeks to get these last mixes done.... :yikes:

it's no biggie if you can't souly do them :hug:
i feel so bad for taking so long, and then in the end i realised i still put a few wrong tracks on all mine so your mixes are not really anything to get too happy over.
:huh:

Angie, I got 'em today!!!!

Wow, Angie... you really put some fancy work into this... I got 2 discs: ICDE Mix and a Bush mix. :hyper:

Angie did the works! She made a colorful CD cover and label for each CD!!! It almost looks like something they'd sell in retail.

I'll give it a listen later today... Gotta go now.

Thanks again, Angie! :D

soulfo

ICDE3Mix

1. Kill All Hippies - Primal Scream
2. Rockstar (Jason Nevins Mix) - N.E.R.D.
3. 77% - The Herd
4. (He'll Never Be An) Ol' Man River - TISM
5. The Nosebleed Section - The Hilltop Hoods
6. Do You Call My Name - RA
7. Up to Our Necks In It - Skunkhour
8. The Honeymoon Is Over - The Cruel Sea
9. Live Without It - Killing Hedid
10. The Way You Live - Hunters & Collectors
11. Blow Up the Pokies - The Whitlams
12. Hello (Crap Illegal Mix) - The Cat Empire
13. Bossa Nova - Shivaree
14. Weir (Live on the Panel) - Killing Heidi
15. My Life Is a Stereo - The Watchmen
17. You Shit Me to Tears - The Tenants
17. Pretty Vacant (crap Sex Pistols cover) - Bush
18. The One I Love (anothjer crappy cover) - Bush

Bush : Greedy Fly Mix

The Chemicals Between Us
Cold Contagious
Greedy Fly
Everything Zen
The Disease of the Dancing
Cats
Letting the Cables Sleep
Comedown
Little Things
Glycerine
Swallowed
Hurricane
Float
Alien

so if soulful got his mix, that means mine should be showing up, and before i'm out of here :up:

i'm nervous that they forwarded it home already, and i'm going to get a phone call from my mom wanting answers.

i am a loser. i'm going to harrass the RAs in the office to see what they know.

i talked to the office. it's in limbo. they don't know where it is, and it's most likely in a massive pile somewhere on hold to be sent home. fortunatly i'll probably get home before it does. so i'll be doing the kid-with-the-crappy-report-card rush to the mail before everyone else. it'll work out. my family is used to me acting somewhat suspisious. i wish my mom wasn't so strict, but i see where she's coming from.

i'm psyched to hear the stuff, and at this point i'm more worried that it stays in package-limbo and never shows up at home even.

on a somewhat unrelated note, some dumbass is blasting linkin park outside. :mad:

I got AngelaHarlem's mix today!!! :hyper:
The tracklisting is as SoulfulMofo posted. I listened to the ICDE Mix CD and it's very :up:
:bow: Mrs. Angie!!! :bow:

:applaud:

I'm glad you like it :) I did want to make you all different cd's but unless you guys wanted them for Christmas, it wasn't going to happen ;)

IWB have you gone back home yet?
:huh:

ok, u2popmofo's mix (which i received a good while ago) is excellent. :) I have little excuse for not posting the track listing yet, except that it's out in the car since I've been listening to it when I drive. One day I'll remember to bring it in, or get over my laziness and go get it, and post the songs. :)

jkayet said:
ok, u2popmofo's mix (which i received a good while ago) is excellent. :) I have little excuse for not posting the track listing yet, except that it's out in the car since I've been listening to it when I drive. One day I'll remember to bring it in, or get over my laziness and go get it, and post the songs. :)

Yay!!!

Back
Top Bottom