ICDE v.3.0: Let the Mayhem Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, yertle. If I made two CDs for each person, I would certainly have an easier time of choosing songs. It's hard to narrow it down.

joyfulgirl~

I did receive your e-mail. :)

Signups are now closed! Yessss indeed. I just got home from a service trip yesterday, so give me a day or two to get my affairs in order. Matches will hopefully happen by the end of this week or the beginning of next week. Thanks for your patience!

paxetaurora said:

Signups are now closed! Yessss indeed. I just got home from a service trip yesterday, so give me a day or two to get my affairs in order. Matches will hopefully happen by the end of this week or the beginning of next week. Thanks for your patience!

thanks pax!

i'm going to england for a couple weeks but i'll do mine when i return- just an fyi in case anyone asks. :)

paxetaurora said:

Paxie, you haven't forgotten about us, have you? :confused:

:wave:

Marty

we havent heard anything yet... next week ill go on a holiday for two weeks (cuba!!!!), so i sincerely doubt that ill get the job done before that time. ah well, maybe itll be just known in two weeks to whom i have to send my cd....

Last edited:
Sorry, guys. I've been extremely busy with school and starting a new job this week--I'm going to try to get the matches done this weekend. Just sit tight; ICDE 3.0 WILL happen. :)

Thanks for the love! :heart:

Angela Harlem and I are currently figuring out how we'll be splitting the labor for ICDE 3.0, so we'll be getting started on the matches within the next few days. :)

Pax, do you need any help with this? I just thought that since I"m sitting on my :censored: doing nothing much of the upcoming couple months, if you need help assigning matches or something, let me know! :D

Flaming Friar Sr said:
dont think itll happen

Haha, indeed.

Why do we still have this marked as 'important' at the top of the page? May as well let it drop into oblivion, just like our hopes and dreams. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom