Iam CONCOCTING a scheme to MEET a friend of Bono's these evening..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
..I will report back later w/mission results and perhaps PHOTOGRAPHS..:ohmy: :yes:
Now shut up as I need to concentrate on the beginning phases of this dimonspringseesionmission..
Thank you
diamond
details later ya damn little monkies..

Out-
:lol:
:);)

Last edited:
Tell yer monkey to shut up pal, not me! :mad:

Now who is this friend??? You planning to bed Andrea Corr? Dream on big guy, dream on.... :lol:

Yo Angel
Just bcuz you have a qwik wit about you and youre not half bad to look at..
puleez dont be thinking youre gonna derailing my action..James Bond is a friend of mine..
Why dont you just curl up w/a nice smutty romance novel eat some cheetos and venture back into this thread in about 5 hrs..as I have work to do?
Thank you
sister-
DB9:mad: :mac: :cool:

I'm an accountant so maybe I can put 2 & 2 together here if the big guy won't come right out and tell us. Let's see...our diamond is a conservative Republican (there is still hope for ya big guy!) and for those of you who have seen him or had the pleasure to meet him you know him to be physically fit. Keep in mind that this week diamond's beloved President Bush is focusing his agenda on the vastly important domestic crisis of the "fattening of America" i.e America's lack of physical activity and W will be naming his administration's new Physical fitness czar. Therefore, I only think it logical that diamond is going to try to meet Bushie in an ill fated attempt to muscle his way into this powerful position in the Bush administration!

This possible "meeting" of a friend of Bono's is , of course, i only possible if you were to believe that Bono and Bush are actually friends...which I don't...but that's a topic for another thread!

Oh chill out diamond! Can't you take a joke? Good luck in yer endeavour.

Furthurmore..
In the event the mission is a SUCCESS I WILL NOT post any NAKED pictures.
This is a family type forum.:no:
Sorry to dissappoint those few insepid folk out there.
STBlame WHAT were you thinking..
?

The rendevous is nigh at hand folks..

Diamond
:mac: :cool:

Alright diamond, I'll bite.... who the hell did you meet? :eyebrow:

edit: couldn't have been that interesting as you weren't gone very long or out very late... heh heh heh

Since corporal punisnment is frowned upon in our present day society,
Ive chosen to punish some of you here in a differnt way.:mad:

Ergo, I will not post thses pics for a few days.
Consider this a form of cyber-spanking.:yes:
thank you-
Diamond
:p :cool: :mac:

diamond said:
Since corporal punisnment is frowned upon in our present day society,
Ive chosen to punish some of you here in a differnt way.:mad:

Ergo, I will not post thses pics for a few days.
Consider this a form of cyber-spanking.:yes:
thank you-
Diamond
:p :cool: :mac:

ewwwww....as long as you don't post a picture of you spanking the forum I'll be happy. Gross dude. :no:

Punishment? That sounds more like an extremely generous reward! :D

This is interesting...Babelfish translation from dimonspeak into English:

"I am CONCOCTING a scheme to MEET a friend of Bono's these evening.." translates to "I've come up with a scheme to brag and attract more attention." :tongue:

I guess I still don't understand why you would need to meet a friend of Bono's?

Is it to get closer to being in Bono's "circle?"

Or is it to learn more about Bono himself?

What's the motive?

noodle dont you see.. this is what he wants..

He wants to string people along and make people badger him and ask him all kinds of questions. He's just trying to get attention.

I wouldnt be surprised if there was no story to tell and no pictures either. :rolleyes: :tongue:

Sicy said:
noodle dont you see.. this is what he wants..

He wants to string people along and make people badger him and ask him all kinds of questions. He's just trying to get attention.

I wouldnt be surprised if there was no story to tell and no pictures either. :rolleyes: :tongue:

Oh there's a story all right.:)
If the trash-talkers:no: dont blow it for the curious folk:),then the photos and text will be published..

71 hrs to go..

Diamond
:

Okay, I'm a chump. I want to see the pictures and know the scoop. I have no problem with a "conservative Republican" wanting to meet a friend of Bono's. I am curious. I just hope it is WORTH all this build up.

So there! :madspit:

Lemon Meringue said:
Okay, I'm a chump. I want to see the pictures and know the scoop. I have no problem with a "conservative Republican" wanting to meet a friend of Bono's. I am curious. I just hope it is WORTH all this build up.

So there! :madspit:

701/2 hrs to go.
DB9:cool:

and iam too broad minded to b a conseritive-whatever:)

I was not trying to offend you. I was just quoting a previous post. And I certainly do not want to punish the others who are just dying to see your pics.

Back
Top Bottom