I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I haven't looked yet. I am stuck with getting one that uses the same memory cards as my old one. I spent a lot of money on those so the new camera needs to use the same thing. I have more gift cards than I planned on so I could actually get something a little nicer. I was planning on putting my own money towards it and I still can to upgrade.

:wave: Checking in! I discovered that when one has a library card, one gets a WHOLE HOUR on the library 'puter and not just a half.

We might actually have internet at the house as SBC or whoever vame today and set up the phone, but I don't know how to set it up.

:crack: :scream: well they finally fax'd the form over to work..........it wasn't completely filled out :scream:. I just got off the phone with one of the office gals from work. I had to call the Dr. office back for the third time. The nurse said they would fill it out correctly and re--fax it.

My breakdown is going to happen soon. :crack:

Schmeg said:
:wave: Checking in! I discovered that when one has a library card, one gets a WHOLE HOUR on the library 'puter and not just a half.

We might actually have internet at the house as SBC or whoever vame today and set up the phone, but I don't know how to set it up.

I know you're not going to see this now but :wave:

There seems to be alot of this :crack: going on around here these days.

I have my own version, for the next three weeks! Found out today at work. Wish me luck! :crack: :crack: I'm going to need it. :|

Schmeg said:

Wow that library card gets ya a lot now adays!

Blue Room said:
There seems to be alot of this :crack: going on around here these days.

I have my own version, for the next three weeks! Found out today at work. Wish me luck! :crack: :crack: I'm going to need it. :|
wishing you luck ~really good luck :up::)

shari schultz said:

wishing you luck ~really good luck :up::)

Thanks Shari. :)

How is the healing process going on your end?

Actually a big part of my :crack: is this coming monday. I have to testify in court. :| Its not a huge deal, but my boss and my bosses boss will be there watching how I handle it. So its a little pressure and testifying certainly isnt anything FUN either. Then the two weeks following that my boss is taking FMLA because his wife is having a baby. I found out today I'm filling in for him during that time frame. So I have to do his job managing the teams AND do my normal job on top. :crack:

So the odds of me sleeping tonight are pretty poor. I enjoy the thought of the legal dept contacting me because the proper paperwork hasn't been filed:happy: /sarcasm
Doctor is great. Office staff the extreme opposite. I never got a phone call back from them......:mad: So far I have gotten the "It's not my job" I Unfreakingreal:mad: !!!!
Can you say tension headache?

Blue Room said:

Thanks Shari. :)

How is the healing process going on your end?

Actually a big part of my :crack: is this coming monday. I have to testify in court. :| Its not a huge deal, but my boss and my bosses boss will be there watching how I handle it. So its a little pressure and testifying certainly isnt anything FUN either. Then the two weeks following that my boss is taking FMLA because his wife is having a baby. I found out today I'm filling in for him during that time frame. So I have to do his job managing the teams AND do my normal job on top. :crack:

Last Dr. appt. showed everything still lined up so that is good :up:
Knee is still quite swollen, prompting Dr. to ask "are you putting weight on it?" the answer was a big no. The pain is on and off.

testifying in court.........*eek* I can vouch for the whole "not FUN" thing. You will do fine :yes:
If you are filling in for your boss temporarily, does that mean you get his salary:wink:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom