I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

:crazy: :ohmy: He didn't tell you he had an operation until after? :huh:

No he didn't tell me. I/we sort of thought that he was going to have some sort of surgery but after waiting in the hospital for 4 days with no tests I just thought he was still waiting because he told me he would call if they were going to do anything....

:)

On the plus side he was feeling well enough to go to church this morning

:wave: I found a library...I HAD to find a skating rink and check my bank account, and thought I'd pop in and say Hi!

:lmao: at the name of this forum.

I am meant to live in Hawaii. My body clock loves :love: that time structure. Awake till 3 am this morning which would be = to 10 pm here.............
Windows open, a light breeze blowing in...........lovely.

I'm going to turn in an application for a part time job at a local candy shop. That could be a good thing or a bad thing! I won't get it anyway since I swear they look at the application and wonder what the hell I want a second job for. :| Nothing else has worked out so far.

Kariann said:
I'm going to turn in an application for a part time job at a local candy shop. That could be a good thing or a bad thing! I won't get it anyway since I swear they look at the application and wonder what the hell I want a second job for. :| Nothing else has worked out so far.
I worked in a Candy Dept. It was a fun place to work. :yes: Good Luck :up:

^ I just got off the phone with my former boss. I am missing some work drama. :crack: It still feels wrong being off :uhoh:

I think a cold front just came through. It just got dramatically windy out of the blue................and it feels colder. Time to maneuver over to the windows and close them.........Brrrrrrr........

Sinus infection #2 of the year is on it's way :heart: Just in time for my birthday weekend :grumpy: Hopefully it's just a little sinus pressure that will go away with some tylenol......

arw9797 said:
Sinus infection #2 of the year is on it's way :heart: Just in time for my birthday weekend :grumpy: Hopefully it's just a little sinus pressure that will go away with some tylenol......
Yeah, hopefully the tylenol does work.
Don't mess around, though, if the tylenol doesn't work........see a Dr. You don't want to be sick for your birthday. :no:

Thank goodness for for computer chairs with wheels :heart:

I have been roller cleaning. Pick something up, roll over to shredder, shred. Roll back to area being cleaned straighten, dust. I can't take just laying in bed anymore.

I have tightened the brace, my knee cannot shift and I can prop it up on the bed when I have to. It feels good to be a little mobile. :up:

shari schultz said:
Thank goodness for for computer chairs with wheels :heart:

I have been roller cleaning. Pick something up, roll over to shredder, shred. Roll back to area being cleaned straighten, dust. I can't take just laying in bed anymore.

I have tightened the brace, my knee cannot shift and I can prop it up on the bed when I have to. It feels good to be a little mobile. :up:

Being a little mobile is good!

I have a bunch of things to do after work tomorrow. Plus I just found out that I have to take my dad to have tests done on Monday and then my mom has a doctor's appointment on Weds. that I have to leave work early for again. :|

I'm seriously mentally drained. I ended up just laying on the bed and watching tv from the time I came home today until 9ish.

Last edited:
staring at the ceiling is fun :|
you are getting sleepy, you are getting sleepy, very sleepy...........:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom