I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, its not a huge deal. This a chat forum and we are chatting about how we disagree with what was done. :shrug:

It just seemed rather arbitrary, wasnt brought up recently, at least not that I have seen. Its curious though that a couple of people bitched about it in the last day or so, then suddenly its changed. :shrug:

Sicy...thanks for making this forum. I'm sure you must have gotten tired of the incessant bitching mostly from people who dislike chat threads. I don't think anyone here has a problem with the new forum, the name was a bit off but as you explained, it wasn't your idea and it's been changed.

I don't think there's an issue here. :)

Blue Room said:
Hey, its not a huge deal. This a chat forum and we are chatting about how we disagree with what was done. :shrug:

It just seemed rather arbitrary, wasnt brought up recently, at least not that I have seen. Its curious though that a couple of people bitched about it in the last day or so, then suddenly its changed. :shrug:

yeah, i agree.

Chizip said:
i honestly cant see why having your own forum for chat threads hurts you in anyway :confused:

i really dont understand the problem here

Please will someone tell me what is the purpose of the lemonade stand? What are you going to post about in that forum now that chat threads are no longer in it? What was wrong with where the threads were?

I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck as to where this thread is located. As long as it's still around so I can talk to my friends then it makes no difference where it is. I'm just curious why it makes a difference to you where it's located on Interference?

Also, I know Sicy has it rough. Check out Pleba :crazy: I'm certainly not trying to add to it. I believe my initial post said that I don't care where randooom is located. But if you do, great! Now it's moved so let's move on out of the randoooom thread with this topic. Maybe we could have a thread...a CHAT thread about in the chat forum about the new name.

arw9797 said:
Why has randoooom turned into the new forum thread? :|

I'm sure it will get back to normal eventually. Maybe not tonight or tomorrow though. Next one needs to be "Touch nothing in Randooom!" :wink: Sidney Wang would approve!

arw9797 said:
Maybe we could have a thread...a CHAT thread about in the chat forum about the new name.

Good idea, lets cease any further discussion about it in here and we can continue the discussion in another thread.

arw9797 said:

Also, I know Sicy has it rough. Check out Pleba :crazy: I'm certainly not trying to add to it. I believe my initial post said that I don't care where randooom is located. But if you do, great! Now it's moved so let's move on out of the randoooom thread with this topic. Maybe we could have a thread...a CHAT thread about in the chat forum about the new name.

:up: I agree, typically I also agree with most decisions made here. This one I did not. It happens. :shrug:

Hey Mike.....I decided to bring the CD's with me in the car today. What a novel idea! I forgot I had a CD player in my car :der: I listened to exactly 30 seconds of the DL CD you sent me. Then my phone rang and I forgot all about it until I saw you post tonight. :huh: But those 30 seconds kicked ass! :love:

arw9797 said:
Hey Mike.....I decided to bring the CD's with me in the car today. What a novel idea! I forgot I had a CD player in my car :der: I listened to exactly 30 seconds of the DL CD you sent me. Then my phone rang and I forgot all about it until I saw you post tonight. :huh: But those 30 seconds kicked ass! :love:

:up: Its a good show, I think you will enjoy it. :laugh: More on the way! You will have alot to listen to.

Blue Room said:

:up: Its a good show, I think you will enjoy it. :laugh: More on the way! You will have alot to listen to.

:kiss:

I wish I had something to send you in return. You probably have everything I have....and in better quality! I have lots of MP3 CRAP! :love:

arw9797 said:

:kiss:

I wish I had something to send you in return. You probably have everything I have....and in better quality! I have lots of MP3 CRAP! :love:

MP3's !!! :yikes: :shame:

:wink: Its not a big deal. I enjoy sending and doing stuff like that. So dont worry about it. :)

Blue Room said:

MP3's !!! :yikes: :shame:

:uhoh: It all happened so quickly. I was a newbie and didn't know what I was getting myself into :reject:....I still don't even after 3 years of trading!

Blue Room said:

:wink: Its not a big deal. I enjoy sending and doing stuff like that. So dont worry about it. :)

:D I am going to listen to the one you are sending me the second I get it! No waiting around on that one! :drool:

arw9797 said:

:uhoh: It all happened so quickly. I was a newbie and didn't know what I was getting myself into :reject:....I still don't even after 3 years of trading!

:D I am going to listen to the one you are sending me the second I get it! No waiting around on that one! :drool:

Its ok, I will let you slide. This time. :wink: :laugh:

Its going to be funny when Schmeg comes back online. She leaves and it all goes to hell!! :laugh:

In search of CT scan.................
Told to pick them up at clinic.............they didn't have them. :crack:
Dad is now going to hospital radiology dept to pick them up.
At least they found it :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom